Search results

1. koekkoek

JavaScript Error on Form's plugins

Hello dear Fabrikars, Here is a copy of my message on topic Joomla 3.5.1 Update Breaks Email Plugin w/ Attachments But got no answer. Could you please help ? Hello, On Joomla 3.51 with Fabrik 3.4.3 we have the same problem. Update from Github (so long :( Now we have this script bug again...
  2. koekkoek

PHP in Form email plugin

Hello, We have a form containing a dropdown with a departments list. The dropdown only contain dept id and dept name On form submit, we have a mail plugin using php to get the dept email address from a table (using the id as key). This is the php code ...
  3. koekkoek

Module/Content redirect options

Hello happy Fabrikars, When using a redirection plugin, we mays ask Fabrik to use a target attribute with the parameter "Content Redirect". But there is nos equivalent to "_parent" attribute. This mean that a form opened with a third partee modal manager (let's figure NN Modals) will redirect...
  4. koekkoek

GoogleMap visualisation with two sources

Hello Trying to get a double set of markers on one google maps visualisation. First list works fine but second (and any other more) does not display ! Seems getlistModels is not working. Couuld you help ? Best regards
  5. koekkoek

Change list connexion

Hello, How can i change the connexion onn an existing list ? I know i'll loose data but i want to create a copy located somewhere else Best regards
  6. koekkoek

Blog visualisation ?

Hello, I wonder if a Blog Visualization might be a good idea ? Or do experimented users (i'm not) have a workaround ? I'm now testings data managers and CCKs in Joomla an, realy, Fabrik is great. Best regards
  7. koekkoek

Cannot extract GitHub zip file

Hello, Trying to update as recomended in /forums/index.php?wiki/update-from-github/ but the loaded file (Fabrik-fabrik-3.0.8-1330-gea99078.zip) cannot be extracted. Thank's in advance. PS - I've benn trying with : - windows explorer - winzip - 7zip - win-rar
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

No members online now.
Back