Search results

1. daduts

Email list: none of the selected rows can be emailed

Greetings, I'm having troubles getting my email list functions. When I attempt to email I get, "none of the selected rows can be emailed". You can view this phenomena here.... https://tryoutzz.com/index.php?option=com_fabrik&view=list&listid=4&evid=62 Use the login in my profile. I've...
  2. daduts

SOLVED: CSV Export not working with Prefilters on

Greetings, When I add Prefilters to my list, CSV Export returns "no records available to export" event though there are several records available. When I remove my Prefilters the CSV Export works fine. Here's my CSV setup.... ...and here's my Prefilters Thanks again for your...
  3. daduts

SOLVED: Prefilter Help

Greetings, Thanks for the help on yesterdays prefilter problem. I'm afraid I have a 2nd one for you. Here's what my list now looks like.... I have events, account owners(parents) and players(children). This is the registration list for an event. In this case....the account owner has 3...
  4. daduts

SOLVED: Pre-filter using Variable parsed from URL

Greetings, I'm having problems getting a pre-filter working in a manner I hope. I'm using Fabrik to augment the capabilities of JEvents and am adding a Fabrik List Module to the JEvents event detail pages to provide more info to event organizers. The table I've constructed is based on...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

No members online now.
Back