Search results

1. K

need to call fabrik table data from frontpage?

Hi, how can i call the fabrik table data from a frontpage link? let me explain... i got a menu item and i call the values from my first fabrik table. it's good , working... but now i need to display the data from another table by just clicking a data which is already shown from my first...
  2. K

How can i fetch 1 or 2 coulmns from a large fabrik table?

Hi, can anybody tell me, how can i fetch 1 or 2 columns from a large fabrik table onto my frontpage? i am getting entire table. And can we set the direction of the output (horizontal / vertical)? Please suggest. i need it on very urgent basis. -Thanks in Advance.
  3. K

How can i see tables in desin format?

Hi, This is my first time using Fabrik and i strongly believe it's so cool and simple. i am getting all the table on my website but i need to do something in respect to the table view. my row is so long so i need to see entire row data in a proper format might be as the form looks. Please...
  4. K

Not able to install Joomla user-form plug-in. got an Error.

Hi, i see an error, could you plz help me out. The Error i got: Warning: require_once(C:\xampp\htdocs\joomla\libraries\joomla\installer\adapters\fabrikplugin.php) [function.require-once]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back