Search results

1. aclertant

List filter range render as a slider

Hi, I cant believe that I'm the first to ask... I probably miss something ;o) After searching +100 pages on this forum, it seems that nobody need to render any Range Filter as a slide bar with two slider... Or it is an option to enable I forgot? My element is a decimal field (like price...
  2. aclertant

radio box show/hide group

Hello, I'm pretty sure to did this few years ago but impossible to remember how. I have a radiobox with 4 choices in a form. When you click choice 1 the "group 1" appear, if you click choice 2 the "group 1" is hidden and the "group 2" appear, etc... Can you guide me a little bit ;) I'm...
  3. aclertant

Calendar viz display hours -2

Hello, I have a strange behaviour with the calendar vizualisation as the start and end time of all the event's is display with -2 hours... If I create an event from 11:00am to 16:00pm it will show the event from 9:00am to 14:00pm in the calendar viz. The event is created with 2 date...
  4. aclertant

RepeatGroup + jce issue

Hi, I have a kind of bug, when I add a group on editing a record and if JCE is used in the repeated group. Has Napoleon said, one picture is better than 1000 words : As you can see the second JCE editor is not "active". I should add a callback function to activate the new editor when...
  5. aclertant

calendar visualization popup view button behaviour

Hello, I created a calendar render as read only. When I open up an event I got a very nice popup with only one button (the view button with icon-eye class). Perfect ! But when I click on it an other (larger) popup appear mentionning "add/edit". As I choose read only, hopefully it's not...
  6. aclertant

hidding this warning ?

Hello, I have a calc element wich work well but there is a warning I'd like to hide. (not just in php.ini) In the calc element there is this : (I use this to calculate the driving distance between two adresses) $magasinrowid = '{planning___magasin_raw}'; $animateurrowid =...
  7. aclertant

Yes/No toggle change in inline edit list ?

Hi, I would like to know if it would be "very" complicate to change the behavior of the Yes/No element in list view with the inline edit plugin. The inline edit for list view is very great ! But while we mostly need a popup, for the yes/no a toggle change script would be nice :) Thanks to...
  8. aclertant

Display time or date in list view

Hello, The Date element work pretty well for me, against all the post I found about it ;o) What I want to do is displaying just the time (hh:mm) for records corresponding to the current day. And displaying just the date (dd:mm:yy) when the record is older then the current day. Example : We...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

No members online now.
Back