Search results

1. L

Smart Search indexing fails

I disabled the Fabrik content plugin, as I was no longer using it, but that didn't help. The day after, I tried again, and it was automagically fixed. I'm assuming I can blame cache for this (I didn't clean it yesterday)? For me, this is solved. Thanks guys!
  2. L

Smart Search indexing fails

Running Joomla 4.4.1, PHP 8.2.13, Fabrik 4.0 Zeta When re-indexing (Back-end, Components > Smart Search > Index > Index), this error message is given: An Error Has Occurred The following message was returned by the server: A parse error has occurred while processing the following JSON data...
  3. L

auto-fill values not stored in DB

I'm sorry, I can't find those. I can only find the CSS options for formatting the list view. Can you help and point me?
  4. L

Thanks for checking @troester It was my mistake, I must have mishandled the settings. After creating a new field element, I can autofill and store it without any issues. The formatting of the field with Details > Advanced > Read only still invites people to try and type in that field, though...
  5. L

Using Fabrik 4.0 Zeta. On a form, the autofill plugin fetches data from another table, and when the form is being edited, this works fine. However, when saving the default values are stored. Can anyone else confirm this?
  6. L

Add ranking numbers to table

I've been thinking about that but got stuck since I don't know how to retrieve the order, other than by doing ugly calculations on the whole table. That's what I wanted to avoid. Do you have any ideas for that?
  7. L

Add ranking numbers to table

A tournament is ongoing, and after a couple of rounds, we have a current ranking as in: Name, score, tie points John, 3, 2 Mary, 2, 4 Pete, 2, 1 Suzy, 0, 1 Using the Table Data options, I can sort by score, then by tie points. Now I want to add a ranking to the table. #...
  8. L

cannot edit form with google maps element

Adding the float casts does the trick: the errors are gone now and a geocode button is rendered. Clicking on it does nothing. After getting rid of the RefererNotAllowedMapError Javascript error, it still does nothing when clicked upon. I don't see any error anymore and I'm unsure what could...
  9. L

I switched to PHP 8.2.9, the same error occurs.
  10. L

Created a form by importing an sql dump. Afterwards, added a googlemap element. Now editing an entry (both front-and back-end) throws an error: error - Uncaught Throwable of type TypeError thrown with message "abs(): Argument #1 ($num) must be of type int|float, string given". After unpublishing...
  11. L

Default value for filter

About 1) A solution is provided here: http://fabrikar.com/forums/index.php?threads/default-list-filter.40577/#post-204079, and on the wiki page: http://fabrikar.com/forums/index.php?wiki/filtering-lists-tables/#filtering-via-the-url
  12. L

Default value for filter

About 1) Yes, I'm searching for this as well. Is this possible?
  13. L

Cannot add element validations

The problem persists. However, I tried in a third browser, and there the behaviour is OK. So: Using Chromium 41, javascript is OK Using Firefox 35, the above JS errors occur Using Opera 29 and 30, the above JS errors occur I did not update from GitHub: I don't understand git.
  14. L

Cannot add element validations

After updating, I can no longer add or delete any element validation. The problem seems to be a javascript error in pluginmanager-min.js: When adding a validation, a container is displayed, and when selecting the type of validation, e.g. php an exception is thrown: TypeError: Cannot read...
  15. L

Trigger cascading dropdown update

Hi Rob, tx. Access credentials and links have been sent.
  16. L

Trigger cascading dropdown update

Situation: A form is to be filled in by two different persons. When person A has filled in a number of fields, it is saved. Later, person B edits the record and fills in the remainder of the fields. All fields to be filled in by person A are in the same group, all fields to be filled in by...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

No members online now.
Back