Search results

1. I

Revisit Accordion...nested accordion

Searching the forum suggests that bootstrap accordion wasn't working a couple years ago, and what I need is beyond that, nested accordion. We have the forms created, and now I would like to present the data collected something like what I have in this drawing. (The tabs are already working, at...
  2. I

Long loading cascadingdropdown elements

Thank you. Yes, WIP shows up for me. <wget --no-check-certificate https://github.com/Fabrik/fabrik/tarball/joomla3 -O - | tar -zx --strip-components 1> is my friend. More later as I try this out.
  3. I

Long loading cascadingdropdown elements

Hello I have built some pages based on a Fabrik framework built by Jean-Francois Questiaux <info@betterliving.be> for my project. All props to him, and anything negative is due to my amateur-hour guidance of a different otherwise competent, but first-time Fabrik programmer who built these...
  4. I

Any better subscription fix than Contact Form

Hi Hugh. Thanks for looking into this and sorry for the distraction. I'll post to Standard now, and not worry about being Pending still. C J
  5. I

Any better subscription fix than Contact Form

Hi I successfully subscribed on 24th, but because of a paypal problem I have some unsuccessful invoices in the account holding me to a Pending state...at least, that is what I figure. I wrote to Contact link. Today I write here. What to do - YouTube ? Rolling Stones
  6. I

Change User Group / Access Level on Submit?

Inradius, hello. I would gladly pay you for an hours time to research that by trying it out, and write it up with a "how to" on the wiki. What I need to do is similar, though steps beyond; Create a Fabrik form (or forms) that asks a number of questions like: Who is the Corporate Executive in...
  7. I

just an idea - increasing knowledge on fabrik forums

A corollary to felixkat's explanation of not knowing the keywords to search on is the problem of trying to fight through something for hours, perhaps picking up clues faster then frustration...perhaps not...and knowing that as soon as I write a question on the forum, within a minute I'll find...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back