Search results

1. ydl

Is this a bug or an incorrect definition

I have two tables: 1. table of elements - one of the field is a multi selected 'categories' 2. table of categories - one of the field is a multi selected 'categories' Fabrik as created a '_repeat_' table... When I am adding an element I am getting an SQL delete error... I fix it by changing...
  2. ydl

display element issue

I have a form with two buttons. one for 'start' and the other for 'stop' actions (the event is 'click'). Both actions are JavaScript functions that is defined in the form (by using plugin PHP and echo...) It works correctly. BUT - after the stop I want to add some context (li) to a predefine...
  3. ydl

How to get in JS the value of a 'link' element

I want to get the value of the "url" from a 'link' element. I wrote the following: var $linkVal = $('table_name___element_name_ro'); alert ('address = ' + $linkVal.textContent); I am getting the title of the link BUT not the url value. What is the correct way to retrieve the value of the link?
  4. ydl

Encapsulate an element in a DIV (or elements)

I want to use a javascript within a button 'onClick' I have some issues with using the script: 1. I have to encapsulate the button element with a DIV 2. to assign the button class with additional value actually, my HTML should look like: <div class="A B"> <button class="btn btn-primary"...
  5. ydl

Combined two fields in one Column

I have a list with two fields: 'title' and 'url' In a list view I want to list the 'title' with a link (href) to the 'url' How can I do it?
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

No members online now.
Back