Search results

1. B

Missing validations in 3.0.6.1

Tested OK on IE9, Opera, FireFox and finally Chrome - at last I managed to clear my Chrome cache;D (Sorry for not testing this elementary thing before posting.)
  2. B

Tried it in IE9, and it is OK there. Must be an issue with Chrome that I must investigate further. Thanks!
  3. B

just upgraded from 3.0.5.2 -> 3.0.6.1 and found that all the element validations I have used (e.g notempty) suddenly are not there in the element configuration anymore. Nothing happens when pressing [Add] either... (Joomla 2.5.6, PHP 5.3.14, and Chrome)
  4. B

"Select some rows for deletion"

Thanks for the confirmation. For now I change all multi-list menuitems with single list menu items, just so that I can get the site into production again. I will look into the GitHub when my head is above water again.
  5. B

Discovery: The problem appears in the first table when I have TWO (or more ?) inline tables in an article. In the bottom table it seems to work. Could it be picking the wrong elemet in list.js (line 854) this.form.getElements('input[name^=ids]').each(function (c) {} Seems to be based...
  6. B

I also observes that it works for the same table when I access it via an MenuItem (type Fakrik:List). The problem seems to appear when I add it as an inline list in an article ({fabrik view=list id=6 layout=default})
  7. B

Have you found any solutions for this yet? My environment: Joomla 2.5.6 MySql: 5.5.25a PHP: 5.4.4 Fabrikar: 3.0.5.2 (from http://fabrikar.com/downloads?resetfilters=0) Table is embedded in frontend using {fabrik view=list id=6 layout=default} Observations: 1)when I click X then the...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

No members online now.
Back