Search results

1. J

Tool Tip Drop Down

Rob, Sorry for the delay in getting back to you, I have sent you a PM with details as requested. Regards, Jeanette
  2. J

Tool Tip Drop Down

Friendly Bump
  3. J

Silver support re-count

Does this imply we can now expect the 48 hr response time as Silver Subscribers?
  4. J

Tool Tip Drop Down

Hi Guys, I am having some (continued) issues with the tool tip drop downs. In firefox, when I hover over the buttons such as the 'group' button, the menu disappears as soon as the pointer moves towards it - so you can never select the element you wish to group by. The issue has been fixed in...
  5. J

format layout css

zoraster I'm having the similar issues, the layout is different on firefox and IE (IE looks funky). No issues with the appearance in firefox. Sorry, I don't have the answer I am looking for it as well!
  6. J

Help with Cascading Dropdown

The following cause the issue : System Cache - 2.5.0 Joomla Project and/or System Content optimiser - 1.7.3.35 Digihaven By disabling them both, the cascading drop down works as intended.
  7. J

Disabling absolutely everything seems to have worked, now just a matter of stepping through enabling bit by bit. Thanks again.
  8. J

Thanks Hugh I'll check it out.
  9. J

Thanks Hugh. The problem now seems to have evolved - any ideas? Error: syntax error Source File: http://*mysite*/media/system/js/mootools-core.js Line: 497, Column: 1 Source Code: (<!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.0 Transitional//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/REC-html40/loose.dtd">...
  10. J

PM sent, cheers.
  11. J

Thanks, it may well just be something silly I have done (although it does create the correct options on submit). Its a single cascading drop down - the database join is activities, and the CCD is sub-activities. Your help is greatly appreciated.
  12. J

I'm using the latest Fabrik with Joomla 2.5. I've set up some cascading drop downs (from github dated 25th Jan). The second drop down only seems to show the available options after either hitting save or apply. In the older version the second drop down would show the available options as...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back