Search results

1. Stachura

MEDIUM - List options don't show custom PHP label

When a list have a custom PHP defined, a label text can be configured. This text used to show beside the icon when the checkbox in the list was selected (just like Edit, View, Delete, MyCustomOption text does not display anymore). If you hover the cursor over the icon, only then it pops up the...
  2. Stachura

LOW - Same field names from joins "merge and reduce data" doesn't work

In a list that comes from a join of 2 tables, if there are fields in both tables that have the same name like date_time or status, the repeating rows from the child table cause the parent table's fields (with the same names) to be repeated in the list view. Say I have A.status and B.status and...
  3. Stachura

HIGH - Cascading Dropdown Element Refreshes other group instances

From the top of the github version as of today, it looks like the cascading dropdown when used in a repeating group, in the first instance of the repeating group, it works fine. However, when a next instance of the repeating group is created, and the "watch element" changes in the new group...
  4. Stachura

Fatal error: Call to a member function getJForm()

Fatal error: Call to a member function getJForm() on a non-object in /home/bfsc/public_html/administrator/components/com_fabrik/models/plugin.php on line 40 This happens in element admin when trying to access a saved php validation. The validation actually did get saved and it appears to work.
  5. Stachura

not authorized after validation

Have a list with edit access above current user rights, but with 'or use field' set to the current user id. The form opens ok in edit mode and saves fine as well as long as no validation errors come up. If a validation error comes up, the form goes to the view only mode. If I try to access...
  6. Stachura

FEATURE REQUEST - int type for drop downs

Hi, It would be useful in fabrik to be able to have drop-downs that store into an integer database field (just like the option on the field element type). When creating forms for 3rd party tables (joomla, or other components / modules) - if a field is already an int, the lack of the ability to...
  7. Stachura

FEATURE REQUEST - on delete form plugin

Hi, On Delete form plug-in option would allow to process additional script (PHP, etc.) when a record is deleted by a form (or through the list view). Please let me know if this can be accomplished now. I only see on new and on edit options in the form plugin drop down. Thank you
  8. Stachura

Sorry, but you are not authorised to edit this record

The setup in a list is to allow edit based on "or use field" set to user_id. The edit option shows correctly in the list for records with the correct user_id, but when you click on Edit, the form goes to read-only and shows "Sorry, but you are not authorised to edit this record". This is...
  9. Stachura

Calculation against repeating group elements

I am having trouble with an AJAX calc element watching/observing an element in a repeating group. Basically, it only reacts to the first instance of the repeating group - the one that was there in the first place. Any ideas? Thank you
  10. Stachura

calc element with repeating groups

Hi - I am struggling with figuring out the calc element and the repeating group. What I need as an example is a form calculating the sum of values coming from repeating groups. A practical application would be an order with items (in repeating groups) and the order would calculate the total...
  11. Stachura

databasejoin autocomplete with default not working

Hi - I have a database join element with a default value and the element limits the data entry to just the default, meaning you can change the content of the field but it doesn't find anything else except for the default. If I change it to drop down then it works (too many entries for that...
  12. Stachura

Having trouble with form php plugin data

I wanted to calculate a field value based on a number of other fields (including repeating data and such). I don't need it calculated in "real-time", just when saving the form, so it is shown after the save completes. I wrote a PHP script that works fine when I select "At top of form" from the...
  13. Stachura

field width too long

I am getting fields running over the form boundaries, and based on the debug (see attached image), the width is calculated into the HTML code and it supersedes any CSS attempts to correct it. Would anyone know where it is calculated, or if it can be configured out / corrected some other way...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

No members online now.
Back