Search results

1. T

What's wrong with the creator's of Fabrik

I totally understand the developers. This is not simple component. It's an application constructor that pushes J! beyont its typical CMS role and I am happy the developers patiently supported us for free all these years. Thank you! Also I would like to refresh an old suggestion to them to...
  2. T

Logout + redirect + message not possible

In fact after form submission I would like to logout the user and redirect to a page displaying some of the choices has made. Something like this: "You successfully submit the following choices ..."
  3. T

Thanks troester for the reply, but I try the following code without success on displaying the message "All good". Logout + redirect goes ok. $app = JFactory::getApplication(); $app->enqueueMessage("All good"); $app->logout(); $app->enqueueMessage("All good"); $app->redirect("/success"...
  4. T

In a form's onAfterProcess PHP I have this code: 1. $app = JFactory::getApplication(); 2. $app->logout(); 3. $app->redirect("/success", "Successful save"); 4. return true; Works partially. User redirected to /success page and logged out, but no message appear. Following I swap lines 2 and 3...
  5. T

Email and Receipt form plugin doesn't send email [SOLVED]

Thanks a lot! Problem solved after tracking it the way you point. Disabling all and then one by one the plugins came out that redirect plugin was the issue. In fact it was my fault because of this line: $mainframe->redirect('https://xyz.def.com/success'); Removed this line and moved the url to...
  6. T

Yes this is where I mentioned I tried the Send Test Mail. But emal and receipt form plugins refuse to send any email after form submission. I tried theme individually.
  7. T

Good point, thanks! I tried a simple joomla build-in contact form and yes it did send the email from the frontend to a contact with gmail account.
  8. T

Let me correct something. The problematic site is subdomain of an add-on domain, not of the main domain. So here it is the status: Main domain: abc.com. Add-on domain: def.com. Subdomain site (J! + Fabrik): xyz.def.com. The test message from Joomla Server configuration page, arrives to...
  9. T

Thanks for the reply. Clicking the button "Send Test Mail", yes the message is sent. Is there an other way I can try from inside Joomla?
  10. T

Hi I tried the simplest possible senarios for both plugins without any code or placeholders. The test email from J! server configuration (PHP Mail) is sent correctly to a xxx@gmail.com account. J! and Fabrik are installed on a subdomain of a main domain. Can this be the problem? Main...
  11. T

Fabrik for wordpress

I have recently started to discover Wordpress and as far as I could search there is no similar to Fabrik plugin. The only one I found that just touch the surface of Fabrik, is WP Data Access plugin (https://wordpress.org/plugins/wp-data-access/) which allow DB management from the WP Dashboard...
  12. T

[SOLVED]Undefined method JEventDispatcher::getContent()

Problem solved automagically. I am not sure how. I uninstalled AcyMailing - which comes with its own editor - completely and then the frontend edititing with JCE and the simple record viewing worked fluently. I re-installed AcyMailing and still everything works fine. Thank you all for the hints
  13. T

[SOLVED]Undefined method JEventDispatcher::getContent()

Hi I get this error in frontend whenever I enable WYSIWYG Editor in a textarea element of a list and then I try to add or edit a record in frontend. In backend everything works fine so I presume this is again an issue my warp 7 template of yootheme. I tried to change the default editor from...
  14. T

[SOLVED]List layout problem in warp 7 framework of yootheme

Useful information lousyfool. I will try to optimize the look of lists and forms according to your suggestions using uk classes as my work will go on. This is an old site I needed to include Fabrik. I have stopped using yootheme templates since they abandon Warp and they started Pro. So I am in...
  15. T

Found the solution! No need of any alt layout files. There is an option in the backend settings of the joy template to Disable Bootstrap and I simply turned it off. Thanks anyway
  16. T

I tried also this but again didn't work
  17. T

I copied the files as per instructions:
  18. T

Hi The list layout on the frontend of a site based on the yoo_joy template of yootheme is very bad. I downloded the Uikit layout from here but didn't change anyhing. Where I have to intervene in order to make it look better? Thanks
  19. T

Bulk J! Users creation from existing list

Just in case someone will find it useful, I managed to create 1021 joomla users from all 1021 records of an existing list (the run took ~2 mins). First I created a custom button with PHP list plugin with settings: Button in row: No and Required checked : No and the code below. Fabrik list needs...
  20. T

Bulk J! Users creation from existing list

Thanks troester Really useful extension although I have succeded basic import of csv J! users with fabrik listcsv plugin. Yes I know I need an additional JuserID field in my list to store the J! userid for each created J! user. Thanks
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back