Search results

1. T

Logout + redirect + message not possible

In a form's onAfterProcess PHP I have this code: 1. $app = JFactory::getApplication(); 2. $app->logout(); 3. $app->redirect("/success", "Successful save"); 4. return true; Works partially. User redirected to /success page and logged out, but no message appear. Following I swap lines 2 and 3...
  2. T

Email and Receipt form plugin doesn't send email [SOLVED]

Hi I tried the simplest possible senarios for both plugins without any code or placeholders. The test email from J! server configuration (PHP Mail) is sent correctly to a xxx@gmail.com account. J! and Fabrik are installed on a subdomain of a main domain. Can this be the problem? Main...
  3. T

[SOLVED]Undefined method JEventDispatcher::getContent()

Hi I get this error in frontend whenever I enable WYSIWYG Editor in a textarea element of a list and then I try to add or edit a record in frontend. In backend everything works fine so I presume this is again an issue my warp 7 template of yootheme. I tried to change the default editor from...
  4. T

[SOLVED]List layout problem in warp 7 framework of yootheme

Hi The list layout on the frontend of a site based on the yoo_joy template of yootheme is very bad. I downloded the Uikit layout from here but didn't change anyhing. Where I have to intervene in order to make it look better? Thanks
  5. T

Bulk J! Users creation from existing list

Hi I have a fabrik list with ~1000 records and among the fields ther are name, username, password already filled with data. What is the best way to create the equivalent joomla users for all records? One thought is to 1) export the list to csv, 2) delete all records from the list and 3)...
  6. T

[SOLVED] Loader text "Loading..." how to change or remove it

Hi I need to change the text "Loading..." that appears on top of the loader animated icon during form submission (Show loader is set to Yes in form processing settings). I tried language overrides but didn't find it there. Where else I could look? Thanks PS: Same text and rotating icon...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back