Search results

1. kalby

Fabrik Needed For Wordpress!

We are also look for Fabrik for WordPress... any updates?
  2. kalby

Create a troubleshooting wizard

Is it possible to create a troubleshooting wizard in fabrik? Is there any examples?
  3. kalby

Custom search form

I found the solution in this excellent thread: http://fabrikar.com/forums/index.php?threads/tutorial-creating-search-form-is-not-correct.40361/#post-202869 I had to unpublish the date_time field. Then everything works as expected.
  4. kalby

Custom search form

I obviously have made something wrong here.o_O jump url: index.php?option=com_fabrik&view=list&listid=2&Itemid=103 I have enabled: "append jump url with data"and "use as search data" I am not sure what you mean with required filter.
  5. kalby

Custom search form

Yes I think so. Se attached image.
  6. kalby

Custom search form

I have built a search form that posts search data to a list. The problem is that the list shows "no results". I have to klick the filter icon for the search to work. What am I doing wrong. See attached images for information.
  7. kalby

Standard support forum

Thanks. It works now.
  8. kalby

Translate "Browse..."

Hi, I have been looking quite a while for where to translate "Browse..." and "No file selected" for the file upload element. Simply cant find it. Can you please tell me where to translate this?
  9. kalby

Standard support forum

I still cant post in the standard support forum...
  10. kalby

Standard support forum

I have a standard subscription. Why cant I post to standard support forum?
  11. kalby

Google Maps visualization

Thank you troester for pointing out the way to me. :) Now I have entered my towns on my map and given them different pins. BUT the visitors can click on a location and edit!!! That we don't want! o_O See picture. How can I turn this of?
  12. kalby

I have one element now called "Town" > googlemap plugin. But I want to group my towns to five different groups. On the map I want to show the towns that the truck visit on Mondays with a special colored pin, and the towns the truck visits on Tuesdays and other colord pin. How (if) can I do that...
  13. kalby

Should I put up five different groups (Monday, Tuesday, etc ...) and then add an element called Town in all of these?
  14. kalby

Anyone who can help me get this right? If I create a group called "Town" how can I then divide my entries by day? The truck drives to different towns different days and we want to be able to give the days own "map pins" and also be able to just show the route for one specific day. Is this...
  15. kalby

Ok, thanks troester. :) BUT: I have named my ground by day (Monday...etc.) When I now add an element called "Town" I must choose a group. But the "Town"-element is supposed to be accessed from all groups, not just one. Should I think differently on group division also? My customer want to be...
  16. kalby

I have a town called "Vimmerby" added as an element >> Plugin googlemap. Under Default location I have added the lat & lon. Then under Visualization I created Label: "Truck route", Type: googlemap. Choosing the List: Truck route.
  17. kalby

Please help me get started with Google Maps visualization. I use Joomla 3.3.6 Fabrik. I have looked at the Wiki: http://fabrikar.com/forums/index.php?wiki/google-maps-visualization/#add-multiple-lists-to-the-visualization But I don't get where you are in your guides?! I go to Lists > New. There...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

No members online now.
Back