Search results

1. J

Location for php file for list Table

I have a table that I need to add a class tag to a link in an upload element. Where is that file located or how can i find it quickly? Thanks for the help! jason
  2. J

Merge Fabrik and Joomla articles

This Fabrik Video for joomla 1.5 shows that a plugin that adds a button to the WYSIWYG editor to pull in elements into an article. Does this feature exist in fabrik version 3.0.8 for joomla 2.1. IF so, How?
  3. J

Blank Page when I save my form

I get a blank page when I save my form data either in the front end or the backend. ideas on how to fix?
  4. J

Save buttons no longer working

I just did the update for all the fabrik files in joomla 2.5 and now none of my save buttons are working. Ideas on how to fix this?
  5. J

Leftover files after Fabrik Removal

I think at some point I installed a fabrik version for Joomla 1.5 when I have Joomla 2.5.6. I have three files that keep giving me errors, but they don't exist. Any ideas on how to get rid of them? I think they are causing my problems with my new install of Fabrik. jason
  6. J

data missing after import

after importing my csv file into Fabrik, the list, form and elements come in, but the data is empty.
  7. J

File Upload not showing up in RSS feed

I am having trouble getting my audio file upload to show up in my rss feed. I do have it working in my list view when you click on the icon replacement. Ideas on what i can try to fix?
  8. J

Static icon file issue

I am having trouble getting my static icon to work correctly. It 5.27.12_Songsheet.pdf">and then the icon. It is here - http://www.redeemercommunity.com/sermon-database# I would like to just use the icon. jason
  9. J

modal popup windows - how to turn off?

How do I turn the modal window off for the form and details view?
  10. J

unable to delete records

I am unable to delete records in the front or backend. i just uploaded the new version from github and no changes. ideas?
  11. J

Dropdown Menu Results Missing from Details page for Version 3.0

I am missing my Dropdown Menu Results from Details page and I am using Version 3.0 for Joomla 1.7. Looks like my fields are working along with my text area. Also Checkboxes that have multiple results are only showing the value and not the name of the items checked. --...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back