Search results

1. L

Fileupload not uploading

Don't forget to backup your form's template and css files as you may also need to restore these files after ftp'ing the new ones from Github. and possibly the Fabrik.css from the media folder.
  2. L

Fileupload not uploading

Ok, problem solved! It was the "options per row" in checkbox element, just needed to set to 1. Hope this helps someone else:)
  3. L

Fileupload not uploading

Ok, I've got a copy of the latest Fabrik 3.0 code from here: https://github.com/Fabrik/fabrik/archive/joomla25.zip and uploaded all the files which solved the fileupload issue, but now there seems to be layout issues specifically there are now inline style widths for multiple elements which are...
  4. L

Fileupload not uploading

Is this a known issue for the fileupload plugin on J! 2.5 and Fabrik 3.0.9? Does anyone know if there is a fix for this?
  5. L

Fileupload not uploading

Hi there, We have a Joomla 2.5 site with Fabrik 3.0.9, and have a form, with a fileupload element, linked to a menu item on our website. When you submit the form, the data gets saved, but the file doesn't seem to get uploaded to the server. We are not using ajax upload, but if we do use ajax...
  6. L

Fabrik Anchor Link with custom attributes?

Hi Hugh, no, the button doesn't actually submit, it opens up a new popup window which takes the user to a totally new webpage after asking them some questions. Maybe, I can add some jquery to actually "submit" the form when they click the button as the new popup window opens up?
  7. L

What we want to be able to do is to redirect users to another website, but at the same time store the information from the Fabrik form in Joomla. The problem is that originally we were given a "custom submit" button from another party which would take users to their website in another popup...
  8. L

Hi there, Is it possible to create a custom button or an anchor link using a Fabrik element which would allow you to add addtional custom attributes and classes to the button/anchor? Thank you kindly, V
  9. L

Error when Upgrading Fabrik 3.0.9 to Fabrik 3.4.3

I had to include the bootstrap css, "JHtml::_('bootstrap.loadCss', true, $this->direction);" in the website template which fixed that particular javascript problem mentioned previously. The online form is looking much better, but the only issue now is the tips popups and the "required" fields...
  10. L

Will that resolve the javascript errors that I'm getting? (see previous screenshot).
  11. L

Thanks, Troester.....sounds like I should have renamed the "tmpl" folders to "tmpl_old" before I installed the latest Fabrik? To fix the list view of a form, I've renamed the old tmpl folder in "/components/com_fabrik/views/list" to tmpl_old and the 'tmpl25' to 'tmpl'. I can see the data now...
  12. L

Thanks, Troester, I was able to update Joomla to 3.5.1 after disabling the Fabrik system plugin, then installed Fabrik 3.4.3. It looks like after installing Fabrik it automatically enabled the Fabrik system plugin. When I try to view the data of a form or a list, i get the following error...
  13. L

Hi there, We are preparing to upgrade our Joomla 2.5.28 website to the latest Joomla version, and I'm following the instructions to upgrade Fabrik first here: http://fabrikar.com/forums/index.php?wiki/migrating-fabrik3-0-9-to-fabrik3-1-j-3-4/. I've tried installing the Fabrik packge 3.4.3...
  14. L

One javascript error after migrating Fabrik from 2.1 to 3.0.9

I've updated all the files from Github now. It looks like there is an issue with our custom template. If I replace this one line in the Fabrik groups section: <div class="fabrikGroup" id="group<?php echo $group->id;?>" style="<?php echo $group->css;?>"> with this: <<?php echo...
  15. L

I haven't updated everything from the github Fabrik Master branch. So far, I've updated the fabrik_element and fabrik_validationrule plugins from github, which helped with the displaytext javascript issue :) , but now I'm getting a syntax error in Firebug when the ajax validation fields are...
  16. L

I've narrowed it down to the displaytext element that is causing the issue..
  17. L

Thanks, Troester. I'm investigating....Could it be that the old element's "attribs" fields that was migrated over to the Fabrik "params" field during the upgrade is causing the conflict? Or possibly another field...
  18. L

Hi there, I love it when Fabrik works:). Things went well when we upgraded the site from 1.5 to 2.5 and then did the Fabrik table migration/upgrade according to the forum. So, one of the things I needed to do to get the form going again, was to copy the template we were using from the old...
  19. L

PHP Header redirect not working with Payment Engine

Hi there, I'm trying to integrate Fabrik forms with a new payment engine, and the issue I'm having is that the only way for the form to POST properly is to hardcode the form's action parameter to the payment server's URL, by passing Fabrik's form processing, and unfortunately we lose our...
  20. L

Unable to save or edit field element

This issue seems to occur after creating a javascript action....
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back