Search results

1. K

Custom receipt plugin label on a per form basis?

And then "Or Concat Label" cannot be used. Is this a bug, or have I missed something?
  2. K

It seems like the databasejoin element's options data has mixed up value with label. Choosing the db table's email column as the element's Label solves my problem of getting a "invalid email address" feedback.
  3. K

So there must be something wrong with the code... :-|
  4. K

Have var_dump($contact) at different places. $contact is always NULL Mail is sent if eval code is omitted and fixed address is put in send to
  5. K

Thanks, Troester. However, the code doesnt display a blank page. The record is added, but no email is sent.
  6. K

How different would the PHP be? Do you have an example? Thanks!
  7. K

Thanks, but using the following doesn't give any feedback on what happens. $db = JFactory::getDBO(); $my_email = ''; $contact = $formModel->_formData['henvendelser___Send_Copy_To_raw']; if (is_array($contact)) { $contact = $contact[0]; } if (!empty($contact)) { $q="SELECT epost FROM...
  8. K

I don't follow, troester.
  9. K

The "..." was a replacement for a name and an email address. I don't get an error msg anymore. The emailaddress is recorded in the db table, but no email is sent. Email to (eval) code: $db = JFactory::getDBO(); $my_email = ''; $contact =...
  10. K

Cascading Drop Down: reverse

The code $db =&JFactory::getDBO(); $db->setQuery("SELECT fylkenavn FROM fylker where fylkenr = (SELECT fylkenr FROM kommuner where kommunenr = '{henvendelser___kommune_raw}')"); $s = $db->loadResult(); return $s; saves state name (fylkenavn) in the db table. I would however prefer the...
  11. K

Hi and thanks cheesegrits! I did as you suggusted, and the drop-down shows up all right, but I get the following errror message: Could not send email to ..., invalid address Any ideas?
  12. K

Ah! Thanks! *Blush* Now it works :-)
  13. K

Thanks! I am using the email plugin via a checkbox element, of which I give the full element name in the form plugin options. However, it won't send. It seems that the checkbox element's Sub options Label is used as email address instead of the Value...
  14. K

$db =&JFactory::getDBO(); $db->setQuery("SELECT fylkenavn FROM fylker where fylkenummer = (SELECT fylkenummer FROM kommuner where kommunenummer = '{henvendelser___kommune_raw}')"); $s = $db->loadResult(); return $s; henvendelser___kommune is the City db join element
  15. K

Thanks! But I can't get it working with Troester's code...
  16. K

Perhaps I use wrong plugin. What I want is for the user to be able to choose (by checkbox) wheter (a copy of) the form shall be sent to a specific email-address. Or even better: for the user also to choose from email addresses in a dropdown. (Asking much, wanting more :-D )
  17. K

As far as I can see, the receipt plugin label is fixed. Does anyone have any thoughts as to how to enable different labels for different forms? Thanks! :)
  18. K

city (dbjoin) element: state (cdd) element:
  19. K

Cascading Drop Down: reverse of the classical example

Could you take a look at this?: http://fabrikar.com/forums/showthread.php?t=27330 Thanks!
  20. K

Thanks for answering, but I can't get it working.
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back