Search results

1. G

Support me if you like the idea.

I am trying to fork ( I know its difficult and may be out of capacity ) Joomla 3.X to create Joomla with Fabrik as extension pre-installed ( & off course, removing the other inbuilt bloat extensions like messaging, contacts, weblinks ) so that developer will get fabrik environment out of box...
  2. G

Is it possible to use Postgresql in stead of mysql ?

Fabrik 3.x + Joomla 3.X has been superb so far. I have installed Joomla 3.1 with postgresql ( 9.2) as backend database ( On local server with Ubuntu 13.04 ) Then I have tried to install Fabrik extension 3.x - but encountered errors ( related to SQL). But on the same system if I install...
  3. G

Fabrik - How to use to its full potential !!!

Fabrik is an excellent Application Building framework. No doubt about it. To use its fullest potential I have a few suggestions. 1. Can some one take a lead to create fabrik specific application building stack ? It could be in a exe for windows platform or a virual appliance ( e.g...
  4. G

Something Good to Share with the community....

Hi everyone, We all must agree that Fabrik has been an excellent generic tool not only for developing the foms on joomla platform, but its a versatile and full fledged application rad tool. There are two weak areas of ( Joomla + Fabrik ) 1. Custom report writer in pdf format once application...
Back