Search results

1. selixa

1 form 2 lists

If you have only one option, you can create a joomla article with links "french", "English",... and then create a form for each language
  2. selixa

Button to create a file

Can you say me more ? I'm a newbie sorry !
  3. selixa

Button to create a file

Hi ! I want to have a button on each line of my list that create a file (e.g. "exampleID1.txt") in a folder (/examplefolder) and open it. This document have to contain some line values (I can user placeholders i guess) If the doc Does someone nows how to do that ? Thanks.
  4. selixa

[SOLVED] Is it possible ? Create a pdf on each line

14 minutes answer ! The fabrik community is legen ... (wait for it) .... dary ! Thanks troester !
  5. selixa

[SOLVED] Is it possible ? Create a pdf on each line

Hi ! Is it possible to display a pdf icon (or a link or something else) as an element on the list generating a pdf with the line content ? For example the user answer a test and when he validate it, he obtain correction in a pdf doc id ! test n? ! See results 1 ! test 021 ! My PDF result...
  6. selixa

unable to select a database fot visualization

I tried to enter informations about database in the mySql directly but still nothing !
  7. selixa

I have a 1 week ago github version. I open / re-save my connection. I have no JS message
  8. selixa

yep I cleared cache and I try with 3 browsers and 2 computers ! Still not working ....
  9. selixa

HI ! On my fabrik website, I try to create a new calendar visualization. But when I select my database, no table is loading in the dropdown "table". The same problem is present for all the visualizations (calendar, charts, ...) I'm using the last github version / last joomla version and...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

No members online now.
Back