Search results

1. baderajhar

Google Map Sidebar

I'm trying to have an interactive sidebar for my GoogleMap visualization; this sidebar should include a list of filtered markers and when I click on any link it triggers the infowindow inside the map, just like this (http://jsfiddle.net/doktormolle/HNd6H/). I went through two threads...
  2. baderajhar

Google Maps visualization and Form comments plugin

Hello, I'm using Google Maps visualization and at the same time, I'm using comments plugin for the same form. I want to allow comments inside the infobox for each marker.
  3. baderajhar

Databasejoin element set the "Form view" to "nobody" to make it readonly

Hi there, I'm using Joomla 2.5.14 and Fabrik 3.0.8 with latest Github update "Yesterday". The problem is: I want to make databasejoin element as readonly in form for the registered users to force them with exact value depending on their "user id". in the past it was working by assign the "Form...
  4. baderajhar

Problem in "Multi Select Dropdown in Cascadingdropdwon" under repeat group

Hello there, As mentioned in the subject, when I add to the repeat group a cascadingdropdown element and I render it as "multi select dropdown" every thing works fine before submitting the form, after submitting the form, it shows all the selected items in all the multi select dropdowns elements...
  5. baderajhar

Warning message list.php on line 6735

Hi there, kindly I had a left join lists with (Display mode = Merge Rows) The problem is, when I active the (Include in search results) I get the following warning at the top of the results page: (Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back