Search results

1. A

Using Databasejoin plugin with email form plugin problem

I want to be able to email a form to an email address based on a selection of a dropdown. I have a separate table called "fab_pm_emails" with an id, pm_name, and pm_email where I store all the project manager's email addresses. I am using a database join dropdown (full element name...
  2. A

PHP Email Template error after upgrade

Thanks for the help. Is there any way to get rid of the error on Line 21?
  3. A

PHP Email Template error after upgrade

A while back I found a php email template in the forums that only sent updated fields from a form which is very helpful in my case because I have clients updating their forms all the time. Now that I have upgraded my site to Joomla 2.5 and Fabrik 3 the template does not work and gives me the...
  4. A

Databasejoin pre-filter dopdown for user

I am using a form to have my users upload information about their websites. This form also collects their Joomla id. I have also created another form for my users to upload photos that they want to use on their websites. I have a database join between the two tables that uses the id of the...
  5. A

Dynamic Upload Directory not working

I understand. I hope it will be available in the future. It helps with being able to upload multiple files.
  6. A

Dynamic Upload Directory not working

I am trying to get the upload directory for the fileupload plugin to work, but have had little success. I have entered in my upload directory as follows: /images/websites/{$my->id}/{fab_lwpictures___website}/{fab_lwpictures___category}/ When I go to the images folder the folder names are...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back