Search results

1. T

Column sum on time element gives blank page

Hi All I've run into a problem with column sum on Plug-in element time The format recorded in database is 00:00:00 alias hours,minutes seconds However if I choose "Sum the total column = Yes" in list view settings the result is a blank page. Can anyone confirm this or have a workaround...
  2. T

Error 0 on delete of record in module with list

Hi All I've a simple list with user access from front end. Users can add new records. Edit existing records But not delete records. Trying to delete records gives an error 0: I don't think it is related to template as the problem is the same in Protostar Accessing the same list from...
  3. T

List does not show the data after GitHub update 2

Hi all Just github updated. Sorry to tell that I'm now having empty lists. Just as described in earlier post. http://fabrikar.com/forums/index.php?threads/list-does-not-show-the-data-after-github-update.40922/#post-206012 Frontend bootstrap empty Backend bootstrap OK Best regards Thomas
  4. T

Validate and replace special chars

Hi I've a form with fields that the user fills with decimal number for calculation. The problem is that in my country it's normal to use "," instead of "." as decimal point. The keyboard even has a different layout for numbers. So a lot of users types "," which gives wrong calculation...
  5. T

SQL filter on database join element

Hi all Finally upgraded to joomla 3 and fabrik 3.1.x So I have to renew my filtering on DB joins. Trying to filter the database join element dropdown as described in the wiki. Works OK with only one usergroup. However when I try to add additional usergroups the result is not filteret...
  6. T

Getting previous record using calc element

Hi All I'm using this code to get the value from previous record in a list sorted by placeholder {fab_datatester___fly_reg_raw} eg different last record depending on the place holders value. This works fine. But the problem is, it only works correct for adding new records, if an existing...
  7. T

Advice on custom form layout

Hi all I need some help on creating a custom form layout. Se example: I've tried to use a custom css file with absolute positions of every single single element but it is not really working well. What would be the best approach to achieve this? Thomas
  8. T

Sprintf formatting form and list element

Hi All I've calc elemet that calculates the elapsed time from two other elements (starttime and endtime) The result comes from this code: return sprintf("%02d:%02d:%02d", $hours, $minutes, $seconds); The format of the database field is time HH:MM:SS (hour:minutes:seconds) this works OK...
  9. T

Problem with position of elements within a group

Hi All I've a problem with position of elements within a group. I'm using the code from wiki: {$view}_$c #group6 li:nth-child(4) { position: absolute; right: 0; top: 0; } The group ID in my case is 45 see pic. No matter what nth-child number or css position coding I...
  10. T

edit.png button image override not working in list layout

Hi All I can't make the button image overide for edit.png work in the list layout. The override images add, find, filter-delte and edit are all in the images subfolder under the template folder. The override works ok for add, find and filter-delete, but not for edit. See pic. Is...
  11. T

Time selector layout not resizeing to larger font size

Hi all I've a smal issue with the time selector in the time element. I'm using a custom form template with a larger font than the site normally uses. That ok, but the time selector pop up don't resize properly. See attached pic. Can I fix that myself in a easy way? best regards Thomas
  12. T

Calculating time duration no longer works

Hi All After updating to latest version from github recently I've discover that my time duration calculator element no longer works. This is the code that has worked flawless for a couple of years: $starttid = strtotime('{fab_master_flyvedata___start_tid}'); $sluttid =...
  13. T

Database join behaves different i form and list

Hi all I have database join element on a form, where the dropdown is filtered by an additional join statement with the following code INNER JOIN j25_user_usergroup_map AS jusp ON {thistable}.id=jusp.user_id where group_id =15 or group_id = 29 or group_id = 30 This filters the dropdown to...
  14. T

Still something not right with time sum calc

Still something not quite right with time sum calc The time sum calc is correct now, but a lot of unwanted info, not error, comes up on top af lists: SELECT SUM(substr(fab_master_flyvedata.flyve_tid FROM 1 FOR 2) * 60 * 60 + substr(fab_master_flyvedata.flyve_tid FROM 4 FOR 2) * 60 +...
  15. T

Calculation on Sum the column total wrong on time data

Hi There seem to be a issue with the calculation on sum column when the data field is "time" 01:28:00 +01:42:00 gives 027000, should be 03:10:00. Joomla 2.5.9 fabrik 3.0.7 Thomas
  16. T

Advice on mass mailing user groups from form

Hi All Approach advice on this. I want to make a front end form with a checkbox list, where users can select from filtered usergroups as mailing lists. How do I combine the usergroup with the user e-mail adresses and e-mail form plugin? Thomas
  17. T

Simple joining of list gives error

Hi All Trying to join the tables j25_users with j25_users_usergroup_map see attached: Fabrik_1 however viewing list gives this error: Fabrik_2 It worked for a short while, then this suddenly appeared. I've tried to delete the list and try from scratch, but the erroro keeps coming back...
  18. T

Preselect radiobutton

Hi all 1. How to preselect default value in radiobuttons i fab3 (example button 3 in a row)? In fab2 it was dead easy, Does it have to be php or Ajax in Fab3? 2. How to achive no button preselected on opening form? best regards Thomas
  19. T

UIpdate Column question

Finally decided to update my joomla site to 2.5 and at the same time upgrade to fabrik 3. I've a question about column update. In fabrik 2 there was a option to update table fields to a value in a simple dropdown interface. However I can't find this option in fab3. Do I have to handcode this in...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back