1. mbrands

Log downloads from list plugin

:( One more bump pretty please
  2. mbrands

:) Friendly bump
  3. mbrands

Hey guys, I am using the download list plugin to hide the real location of files on my server and to let it pass trough the server user account (since the directory is not accessible from the outside). This all works lovely, also allowing users to download more files at ones. Also it seems...
  4. mbrands

ask about upload element

Actually i tried to use placeholders in the upload directory, and they dont work. For example {table____element} doesn't work but {$my->id} does
  5. mbrands

Assign access right(and email) to multiple users

Oke, i used this and it seems to work: $emails = (array) $this->data['toegangsbeheer2___useremail']; return implode(',', $emails); Thanks for all the help!
  6. mbrands

I am afraid i am not able to do that myself. I have pretty much no knowledge of PHP to do that :D. I did however found this, posted by Rob (and has the advantage that it uses the user table, so i could drop the useremail colum: $userids = (array) $this->data['tableC___users']; $emails =...
  7. mbrands

I made a cascading dropdown in the joined table to fill it with the email adres associated with the selected user. If i assign just one user to a record, i can use the placeholder, if i assign more then one it doesn't work.
  8. mbrands

After some trial and error, i seem to have solved the problem...but the next appeared. I have linked the users with a join (as suggested by genyded, thx!), but how do i use the e-mail form plugin if i assign multiple users? It works with just one user, but not if i add more then one.
  9. mbrands

Jaanus: Thank you for your reply. But the filtering isn't really the problem, I know how to do that for single assigned users. What i would like to do is assign more then one user to a record. genyded: Also thank you for taking the time to help, and I think you might be right about one to many...
  10. mbrands

I want to create a form where a admin can assign users to that particular record. Prefebly something simple like a multiple selection list. It should be working as access control, so users won't be able to see or access the records unless they been assigned to it. I know that last part could...
  11. mbrands

sort by header error after three clicks

I can also confirm a fix. Wonderful work!
  12. mbrands

Value not showing if change in cascading drop down values

I have a form where projectleaders in my company can sent in statuschanges for projects. In order to do this i use a projectlist and a statuschangeslist Structure: *projectlist* Field AA : Projectcode (text) Field AB : Status (drop down with value 1,2,3,4,5,6) *statuschangelist Field BA ...
  13. mbrands

sort by header error after three clicks

Bump I am having the same issue. Running Joomla 3.3.3 (Issue was also there in 3.3.1) Fabrik 3.1 (Last update from Github today) PHP 5.5.9 MySQL 5.6.16
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back