Search results

1. M

Dynamically Set Max Value of Slider

Ok, I have done what you suggested -Sean
  2. M

This doesn't seem to be working for some reason... I've pasted your code in a javascript onLoad action which is attached to the ___Max_Loan_Amount element in the form. I've edited it as you've described. replacing form Id and element Id (this form doesn't save to a table so no table name...
  3. M

I am trying to create a form with a slider element that gets input from post data prior to allowing the viewer to edit or manipulate the form. In this example i have created an amortization applet that uses a slider to allow the viewer to pick the loan amount he/she wants prior to continuing...
  4. M

Cascading Drop Down Resets Itself In Repeat Group [Bug]

I have the latest github version installed. on a very clean version of Joomla 2.5.9. Have a simple cascading drop down setup in a repeating group. Each time viewer adds another group to the form via the green "add group" button. It adds the new group but then resets the first group that...
  5. M

Autofill and repeated groups

Bump... Was there any further progress on this item... This sort of ties into another thread i made...
  6. M

Dynamically Loaded Drop Downs Problem

I've created a few dynamically loaded drop downs that fill dependent on a response back from a MySQL query. I've filled these drop downs from my own javascript/php function i wrote as i wasn't sure the cascade box plugin would work or not for my situation. Anyway, The form works great on the...
  7. M

Form Validation Redirects to 404 Page

I just did a update with the most recent gethub. However, now i am getting a problem on the backend of the site. When ever you try to edit a element on the adminstrative side of the site... the element screen does not load with any buttons and the publishing, access, and option tabs are all...
  8. M

Form Validation Redirects to 404 Page

I too have this same exact issue when using the Fabrik module to show a form. However, turning on or off ajax on the form or the module didn't fix anything for me. I am running Fabrik 3.0.6.2 and Joomla 2.5.4 Any thoughts? -Sean
  9. M

Split Error after GitHub Update

friendly bump :-)
  10. M

In chrome i get this error from the console when viewing the previous mentioned form... Also, understanding that all Javascript is not functional... Uncaught TypeError: Cannot call method 'split' of undefined (anonymous function) Class.runLoadEvent element-min.js:1 i.extend.$owner...
  11. M

Been working on a client's lead generation form for the last few days and found after a recent update via github that all javascript on the form is currently not working. Website: https://www.cashbackadvance.com/website/online-application-lead.html When i check out whats happening during...
  12. M

Stop Window Scroll Left or Right After Next Page

friendly bump... :-)
  13. M

As far as i have been able to check this issue happens in the latest versions of Chrome, FF, and IE. -Sean
  14. M

Trying to figure out in where in Fabrik's js it tells the window to scroll to top left of the form after the next, previous, or submit button is pushed on a multi page form. I don't mind that the form auto scrolls up (as that is very helpful to the person filling the form out)...However, i...
  15. M

Button Issues With Direct Linking To Form

Friendly bump again... :-) -Sean
  16. M

Friendly bump.... This thread use to be on the 3.0 test forum... Rob & Hugh were helping me track down the issue.... Any ideas greatly appreciated. -Sean
  17. M

Posting to two databases at once

This may be a stupid or overlooked question(s) on my part. However, i'm having a terrible time trying to find a way to get fabrik to post a form to multiple database tables at the same time. (with out writing my own script and running it through the php plugin) In one database I would like...
  18. M

Is it just my install of fabrik or when directly linking to the last page of a multi-page form (with out any validation rules set) the submit button does not become active until the next or previous button is clicked and that last page is reloaded organically....? Any thoughts? (i tried...
  19. M

Direct Link to Form Page [Bug]

friendly bump...:)
  20. M

Direct Link to Form Page [Bug]

rob, Is it just my install of fabrik or when directly linking to the last page of a multi-page form (with out any validation rules set) the submit button does not become active until the next or previous button is clicked and that last page is reloaded organically....? Any thoughts? (i...
Back