Search results

1. R

How do you pdf?

I know the pdf output on 2.x never worked for me but is 3.x working? and If so how do you use it. I added the icon but get an Error 500 - layout default not found when I click on it. Just being able to print out the current list how it looks in list view with the calculations would get me set...
  2. R

Fixed one problem to run into another... need help with this error

Ok so i got past the cascading dropdown issue but now I am having a problem when I try to add a record. I get this Any idea what i can do to fix this?
  3. R

Problem with Cascading Dropdown

I believe I am using this element correctly.... It is set up how I had in my 2.x fabrik but I keep getting this when I try to access the list What am I doing wrong here?
  4. R

Need help understanding Access Levels, user groups, and elements

OK I hope there is a simple answer for this, I am new to J! 2.5... so on an element it is editable by and viewable by what you have in the Viewing Access Levels, but on 1.5 I could select "editable by" the author and then the editor, and administrator could still edit because they are above...
  5. R

Is unique Value validation

I had this validation on my field element before but cant find it in fabrik 3 and was wondering how to get the same result?
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Staff online

Members online

Back