Search results

1. Berkey

Joomla groups and list view permissions

This is probably as much a Joomla question as a Fabrik one, so apologies if off topic. I am trying to build a list view and control edits by group membership. I am not understanding how this should be implemented. I have a sales history list showing as a tab in communitybuilder that is filtered...
  2. Berkey

Joining More Than Two Tables-Lists

I keep searching for an example or explanation of how you join more than two tables. I know this has to be covered, but I can't find anything that I can clearly understand (or figure out if it relates to what I am trying to do: The tutorials cover linking two tables and I have achieved this...
  3. Berkey

CSV export fails

Exporting to Excel CSV fails. When I click download now I get: http://xxxxxx/index.php/index.php?option=com_fabrik&view=list&format=csv&listid=1&start=200&Itemid=476 as the url and the page just shows...
  4. Berkey

App Planning Assistance Request

I am designing my first real Fabrik based app. My previous experience was a very simple single form based records system, so I could really use some feedback and guidance when it comes to very basic planning. The picture below illustrates the tables that I think will be necessary. The ones shown...
  5. Berkey

Auto-complete form field from database like google search suggestions

I want to create a form that as the user types in a serial number, suggestions will appear like when using "google search", as well as have the field auto-complete as soon as what they have entered so far creates a unique match in the existing database of serial numbers. BTW The serial numbers...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back