Search results

1. dorjano

Birthday element - Can it show years in the future?

THX Jaanus ...for the code but something is missing. I still can't see the date(age) (15.12.1992(20)) in the Detail view. Any idea? Are you sure about the last If statement? Cheers,d.
  2. dorjano

Birthday element - Can it show years in the future?

Other problems with Birthday element @Janus (Hugh) First of all; Nice job!! But there are still a few "six-legged creatures" there. When I use BD element in a repeating group the DB in the next group has a value from the first DB. It's not a big deal...but would be nicer if it would be empty...
  3. dorjano

Ordering in a databasejoin element

Thx troester It works! That lowers a level of my frustration. We really need some up-to-date documentation. Cheers, D.
  4. dorjano

Oh, c'mon guys.:D Don't tell me that I'm the only one using dropdown from databasejoint having this issue?! Anyone?
  5. dorjano

Sorting in a databasejoin element I have let's say a list (table) like: id ---- month_name 1 ------ jan 2 ------feb 3 ------mar ...... 12 -----dec Sorted by "id" ascending!!!! Then I use a databasejoin element connected to that list displayed as dropdown. But...
  6. dorjano

URGENT: How to show repeat group (+/-) buttons in a custom template

Thank you guys but I'm a bit short here. could you advise me where to put the code ( which is around line 93 as suggested). This is a part of my code for a group which is repeatable: <?php /* ***************************************** * GROUP: Permanent Address *...
  7. dorjano

URGENT: How to show repeat group (+/-) buttons in a custom template

Sorry for the "URGENT" in the title ...well it is!! So I'm doing a custom template according to wiki, more precisely following contacts_custom template. It's coming out nicely BUT... But when I'm trying to do a repeatable group there's no way to put a +/- button! For those who don't know: You...
  8. dorjano

Inserting an uploaded image in a form

Hmmm, stil doesn't work! Although the upload do function properly - I've got files uploaded, but there's no image displayed. I tried to set "Show media in form" as Full size and Thumbnail and is not working. I do have thumbs properly generated.. Any idea? Cheers, D.
  9. dorjano

Inserting an uploaded image in a form

Let's say that I'm working on a job application form. I need that applicants upload their photos, and then, that this image is displayed inside a form. That should be easy, right?! I'm using a "user" element so I get a unique identifier for each applicant. Than I guess I should name a uploaded...
  10. dorjano

Fatal error: Class 'plgFabrik_ListList_example' not found

Yap! I noticed the space before, so thank you, but still the same. :-( Cheers,D.
  11. dorjano

Thx Michel for your effort... but no luck. I guess I'll wait until beta version. Cheers,D.
  12. dorjano

Ok. I managed to install Fab3. Although I don't like it... I enabled all Fabrik plugins in the Joomla plugin manager.(I don't like the move from Fab plugin manager to Joomla plugin manger - It's far less "clean"). Then I went to List and either, if I try to view the demo "list" or make my own...
  13. dorjano

New install problems descriptions...

I can confirm the following findings from Michel: Not sure! That's true! That's true! The menu in the Components dropdown is missing That's true! But you should change only component_id from 0 to whatever you have in jos_extensions under "name"= Fabrik ("element"=com_fabrik) Not true...
  14. dorjano

Well! Can I get Fabrik for J1.6 or not??

Nope! You can not. And that's more problem of Joomla DEV team. Because with every "major" release they are changing API in a way that's incompatible (or almost) with a previous release. I'm just worried what will happen when they will change to Joomla 2.0!!:D
  15. dorjano

Malformed Button for CCK Editor

No actually is not. If you check the com_fabrik_2.0.4 zip file you will see that the image j_button2-fabrik.png is missing. I guess that someone forgot to include it in this release. In F3alpha for example is back again (I've got it from there :D). So, the bottom line; the bug is still there.
  16. dorjano

Malformed Button for CCK Editor

Joomla 1.5.23, Fabrik 2, TinyMCE There is a malformed CSS (or missing image) for "Button -CCK Editor" plugin. Instead of a nice Fabrik logo on a right part of a button there's nothing. Although Firebug does identify that there should be a background image: .button2-left .fabrik{...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back