Search results

1. Geller

Update Include in list query - All Elements

Hi, Post Mortem: This worked very well to cut execution time and size of the query way down. Page load time went from 29 to 9 seconds!!! I am verifying this benchmark but I was impressed; my client stopped tapping their fingers waiting for a response. Nine is bad enough but page had a five...
  2. Geller

Finished an All Event Bookings List using Matukio data. Fabulous results with latest releases of...

Finished an All Event Bookings List using Matukio data. Fabulous results with latest releases of Matukio and Fabrik plus Joomla 3.6!
  3. Geller

Hi, Caution! - The approach I am using will cause all elements to revert to their default states for the plugin. I have used it and it works on a complicated list involving multiple tables and joins with group-by. I ran into this issue before I started changing any elements from their standard...
  4. Geller

Hi, Guess I should have waited a few more minutes before posting. I now realize this would vary by element plugin. It appears params is initialized with standard default values regardless of the plugin, after installation It also appears the element's params is updated with all the parameter...
  5. Geller

Hi, I discovered it was easy enough to update the fabrik_elements table, params column, to set the "inc_in_adv_search":1, string to "inc_in_adv_search":0, and this is how the params value looked before the change. Reason I include this is I found after changing the string, the element was not...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back