Search results

1. F

Email Cloak problem with Fabrik Content Plugin

Hello! I'm hoping someone can help me figure this out. I've got Joomla Email Cloaking off, but when I use the Fabrik Search All on my List (using the content plugin), I see an email cloaking error. I'm using the Fabrik Content Plugin in an article to display a List to the public...
  2. F

Hide List Intro in Content Plugin?

Is it possible to hide the List Intro when using the Content Plugin? I know you've got switches in the List Module, so I'm hoping this is possible as well. Can't seem to find the command, though. for Content Plugin {fabrik view=list id=18 ..... } hide intro?? Thanks!
  3. F

I'm Soooo Close! (List Menu Item)

I've created a list with the following fields: date, description, category, type, fileupload. Category is a dropdown element. Fabrik 3.1, Joomla 2.5.19 I've created a Fabrik List Menu item, with options: reset filters=yes and set a prefilter (category=mycategory) What I see: a. The...
  4. F

List Module - Make Title Linkable?

Hi all! I'm using the Fabrik List Module, and would like to make the Title linkable. I think I need to modify the Module Chrome? Can anyone provide some guidance for a joomla novice? Greatly appreciated!! Thanks! Joomla 2.5.19, Fabrik 3.1
  5. F

content plugin: select elements to display?

Fabrik 3.0.9, Joomla 2.5.18 I've created a list with these items: date, description, category, file I'm using the content plugin to select all rows where category=value. This works fine, but I'd prefer not to display category in the results in this article. Is this possible? Right now I've...
  6. F

Fileupload icon

I'm running J! 2.5.10 and Fabrik 3.0.7 on a virtual machine (J! installed on Turnkey Linux). Root is static IP, i.e., 10.20.0.40/MJ25. Am a noob with Fabrik 3, but I have successfully used Fabrik 2.1 with J! 1.5. I can't get the pdf icon to show in list view of a fileupload element. When I...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back