Search results

1. F

Add $ currency symbol to Field Element

Sorry, I've seen similar posts for this but was unable to get this to work. I've tried different Format strings, and played around with the onload javascript. I have a Field "Number Format" Element, with the default settings, so it currently shows "0.00". I need it to show "$0.00" and for...
  2. F

Stop Enter button from submitting form for v3?

Does the code below work for Fabrik 3 as well? http://fabrikar.com/wiki/index.php/Stopping_the_enter_button_from_submitting_the_form My form ID is "1" and I have this in my 1.js file, but am still able to submit the form.: window.addEvent('domready' function(){...
  3. F

Additional checkbox if user logs in only.

Hi. I have a single check box that is used to toggle a group, all of that works fine. However when a user logs in an additional checkbox shows up that is checked, as it shows in the attachments. When logged out only one checkbox shows correctly. I'm using OSE Membership if that makes any...
  4. F

"Zeros" not saving to database if in front?

Hi. In my form I have a field element labeled "Issue Number", many times the number entered will be something like 00023. The "zeros" however are not saving to the database, it only shows as 23 - we need those zeros in there. If the number is 20003 then it records correctly, only when the...
  5. F

Pre-populating Form from separate database table

Joomla 1.7.X Fabrik 3.0b I'm pre-populating a Fabrik form with registered user data from a separate database table - OSE Membership's jos_osemsc_billinginfo table. These pre-populated form fields will be readonly, they just need to be listed at the top of the form for the user to see, and...
  6. F

Another auto-onload Calculation total?

Sorry for posting another one of these questions, I've beens searching through the forums and site and have bits of info of what I'm needing but unfortunately having a problem pulling it together. If I could just get a little push in the right direction that'd be great! I'm working with my...
  7. F

Fabrik 3 Javascript Plugin

Hi, I was looking in the Fabrik 3 SVN and didn't see the javascript plugin, am I skipping over that or has that not be transferred over yet? Thanks!
  8. F

New List, "Link to table" doesn't import Elements?

Hi. I'm following along with the tutorial of creating a States and Cities cascading menu. I have a 'main' SQL table I created via Fabrik 3 by creating a "Main" List, I then created within phpMyAdmin a 'states' table that is populated with data, and a 'cities' table populated with data. Back...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back