Search results

1. V

Email plugin white screen, when logged in

Hi, I always get white screen when I submit the form as logged in user on one specific form. The email plugin works fine, when I'm not logged in, and works fine on other forms. Anyone could tell me what I'm doing wrong? (Fabrik debug is on) The testing login is...
  2. V

Help on form validation

Hi, yes, exactly - on the first joined form I have fields only, on the second fileupload only - either all fields need to be filled, or a file uploaded to pass the validation...
  3. V

Join on other field than id

Bumpity bump.. Rob, cheesgrits, anyone? :'(
  4. V

Gentle bump... :'(
  5. V

I tried that, with no luck. Let me reformulate the question: Consider two tables: first id | name | user (plugin user) second id | surname | user (plugin user) I want to join them together on the user field. left join second on first.user=second.user This works for displaying the list, if...
  6. V

Thanks for help, I see how this works for you, but the autofill option isn't the best one for me. I really would expect to get the value I choose in the join properties to get written into the joined table...:(
  7. V

Even after setting the user field as primary key in the first table, I still get the id saved in the second table after submit the joined form...:(
  8. V

Tried this now, it doesn't work - if I understand correctly, the primary key has to be unique. The error I get is: Store row failed: Duplicate entry '42' for key 1 SQL=INSERT INTO `first` ( `name`,`user`,`date_time` ) VALUES ( 'dfds','42','2012-02-03 22:03:00' )
  9. V

Net user add and not edit joined records

Let user add but not edit joined records Hi, I have a Customers and Adresses table, repeatable joined, as each customer can have more adresses. I would need to let the user add new adress, but not let him edit the old ones. Is there a way to set this? Thanks Vasik
  10. V

Upgrade from Fabrik 2

Hi, will there be an easy way to upgrade from Fabrik 2 to 3? I just started using Fabrik, and have to build a database now, but would love to upgrade when Fabrik3 is out, as Joomla 1.7 has many important advantages for me. Thanks
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

No members online now.
Back