Search results

1. B

Error from Kitchen Sink

Tried uploading the Kitchen Sink and got this error: Error Archive does not exist Error installing package Warning Install path does not exist. Package Install: There was an error installing an extension: plg_fabrik_3.7.zip
  2. B

Twilio Help

I am trying to get Twilio to work and I'm not sure exactly what to do. I follow instructions from the WIKI section, but the link to the Twilio Library for Joomla leads to a github that has not been updated since 2012. Is there a new library to upload to my site? Once I upload this library...
  3. B

Duplicates

I have a call center site, and they keep getting duplicates. What can I do to resolve that issue. Have you heard from other people that duplicates happen from time to time. I'm counting it as human error - essentially they are double clicking the submit button because they are impatient. Any...
  4. B

Autofill Not Working

I keep getting Parserror when the autofill runs. Not sure why. Link is Maintain Location (Form = Location) Purchased ZIPCode table and uploaded it to MySQL DB. What should happen: Enter Zip code into field, City and State are pulled from ZIPCode table. I have this same set up working on...
  5. B

Modal Popups 120px Width

I am terrible at CSS and I'm pretty sure it's my template that is over-riding the popup forms (on front end addition) on databasejoin elements, but the popups are only 120px wide. Please help find what I need to change.
  6. B

Module Pre-Filters adding to List

I have a list. No pre-filters on the list itself. One menu item shows total list. I set up a second menu item and add a list module. I add a pre-filter on the module. I go back to my total list menu item, and it is using the same pre-filter. I go into list, and low and behold, there is now a...
  7. B

File Upload Plugin Error

PHP Notice: Undefined index: jos_recruiting___packet in C:\Inetpub\vhosts\mysite.com\httpdocs\2013\plugins\fabrik_element\fileupload\fileupload.php on line 1442
  8. B

Template Design Help

I am using your contacts_custom template, and working out my own template. I would like to have GROUP 1 in a column directly next to GROUP 2, instead of below GROUP 1. How do I achieve this? it would look like this: GROUP1.element1 GROUP2.element1 GROUP1.element2...
  9. B

Javascript on Database Join Element vs. Dropdown

I had a drop down element, and I used a javascript plugin to hide/show a group of elements based on the selection. It worked great. I made a choice to then make a new data table out of the drop down values, and then switch the original element to a database join that creates the drop down...
  10. B

Calculation Question

I'm having some trouble wrapping my mind around a problem. I have a database that is capturing Deliveries, Transfers, and Orders. I need to keep track of inventories. Right now I am using the calculate sum at bottom of column. It's doing great. However, I ran into a problem when I was asked...
  11. B

DateTime vs. Date

Is there anyway to make the default MySQL setting for the Date element to be "Date" instead of "Datetime" in the structure. Right now I have to create the date element. Save it, then go into PHP MyAdmin, go into the structure of the table, edit the element and manually change it to "Date". No...
  12. B

Email Based on Dropdown

I am trying to send emails to certain people based on the different options in a drop down. Dropdown Options: No Show (raw value: noshow) Showed & Interviewed (raw value: showgo) Showed & Rescheduled (raw value: showresched) If the form is submitted and the selection is "noshow" I want an...
  13. B

Advance Search Not Working

The advanced search on my website does not work in any browser except Safari. On every other browser when you click on Advanced Search, I get a Pop Up box with the word "Loading" and a spinning wheel of doom. :( I am running 2.5.14 Joomla with 3.08 Fabrik. Unfortunately, I cannot move to...
  14. B

Template Help

I have set the order that I want on the back end: 1. ID 2. NAME 3. STATION 4. PAYMENT 5. CARD TYPE 6. ETC. In groups, I set to 3 columns, and on the front end, the form lays out like: 1 ---> 2 ---> 3 ---> 4 ---> 5 ---> 6 ---> I want the order on the front end to be like this 1 3 5 2 4 6...
  15. B

Templates for Forms

I'm not very good at CSS at all. Is there an easy way (like the drag and drop WYSIWYG editor in Smart Form Gold) to move the elements around on the page of the form. My end result would be a form that is not straight down the page in a row. I would like to be able to place elements beside...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back