Search results

1. Stopponi

random email value on Form Submit

Hi everybody, i need your help for this task: in a froma i have two email fields email1 email2 (hide filed) If user inserts his email in email1 this value is duplicate in email2 and stored into database if user doesn't insert his email in email1 a random email is generated and stored into...
  2. Stopponi

Juser plugin - required and unique fields

Hacking libraries/joomla/database/php , i bypassed joomla control. If i add a user with same username and email of an existing one it's all ok ( using joomla user admin page in backend) but the same trick in juser.php doesn't work..no error messages, but the user it's not created: //...
  3. Stopponi

Yes, it seems strange but could be a very useful feature in some circumstances. Thanks again.
  4. Stopponi

Thanks for your reply. I modified the code in juser plugin php and i set a no-required email field...the problems is the uniqueness of the two fileds. I'll try again.
  5. Stopponi

Hi everybody, i'm new on this Forum. I've checked out everywhere for solution i need. I appreciate your help. I made a registration form using jsur plug-in. Everything works fine, but...i need username and e-mail fileds not unique and not required. I know it sounds pretty strange, but i need...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back