Search results

1. K

No email after submit

Hello what is a Github? the Link in your signature is broken.... Well a very good idea, i make a new form...only element. And yes I get an email. So the system work....... Where I have to search? Where I could did some missmatches?
  2. K

No email after submit

Hello. 1) Yes , I create a new account and I get a email. Also I use an notifier, that send me an email when a special content has changed. 2)No, this option would be perfect, but no email is send. I get only a blank website: http://xxxxxxxx.de/index.php/form 3) My mistake. the syntax is the...
  3. K

No email after submit

Hello together, I get no Email after I feel out and submit the form. I read this wiki article but it does not help: Tab to: Email to mxxxxxxxx@gmail.com Email to (eval) 1 return 'm.xxxxx@gmail.com,webmaster@pxxxx.de Send to group(s) Tab Option: From webmaster@pxxxxx.de Reply-to...
  4. K

If then calculation?

Hello, i'm try to make a form for two language. I see three ways to do it: 1) make two forms. One in polish and one in German linked to two main menu points. 2)make two forms available for the user in the content But I prefer the more elegant version 3)The user have to choose the...
Back