Search results

1. pkjoshi

Trying to get property on non-object

Trying to get property of non-object in /var/www/clients/client80/web137/web/components/com_fabrik/views/form/tmpl/listing/default_element.php on line 35 why I am getting this error? any solution?
  2. pkjoshi

Can't see the link for new post in Standard forum

Hello Rob, Today when I wanted to post a thread, I noticed that the link to post new thread is missing in the standard forum. Can you please have a look into it. Thanks.
  3. pkjoshi

Alingment of borders for repeat groups in List.

The alignment for borders in repeat group in list are not properly aligned. May be I am doing something wrong. I am attaching herewith the snapshots of both as to how I am getting and how I expect it to be.
  4. pkjoshi

Batch unlink elements from the copied list

I do copy lists with many elements on regular basis. I need to unlink the elements manually from the original list one by one which becomes quite tedious. I really wonder if there is any other method where I can unlink the elements in one go or batch process UN-linking of elements like we do for...
  5. pkjoshi

hide fields based on the value of another field

I am trying to hide certain elements from detail view based on the value of other fields. I am able to achieve the same using calc element for simple text fields. But the same is not working for fields(elements) like rating, facebook-like etc. as I am not able to replicate these fields using...
  6. pkjoshi

Rating plugin not working

I am trying to use the rating plugin. The rating is showing fine on the form. The rating is getting saved in the DB when using the rating. But once the page is refreshed, the rating done is not being rendered and it still shows the rating as zero. Tried all possible options, but can't get it...
  7. pkjoshi

Import CSV data with repeat group

I tried importing csv file exported from excel, it is import the data for the primary group just fine. But not data is getting imported for repeat group. For a test case I created a record in Fabrik filling all the fields including repeat group. Then I exported the data in CSV import. Not...
  8. pkjoshi

Indent Child Elements from Parent Elements in Dropdown

I have created a dbjoin element using self join for creating categories & sub-categories. This is working fine. Only thing I want that the items(category) in drop-down be indented to the right from the parent. Need some help how I can achieve this? I am attaching a image here for more clarity.
  9. pkjoshi

Import Juser using listcsv

Well I am trying to import J! user using listcsv plugin using the instructions in some threads without success. While using the listcsv plugin I am getting a 500 server error. I need some clarification on using this plugin. Do I need to have user-id, password element in both fabrik list and...
  10. pkjoshi

file upload - folder selection not retained

I have observed that in the latest GITHUB update, images are not uploaded not the folder selected, but the root folder path. I could verify this that when I am using fileupload element plugin for older dates(used 14th Sept), this is working quite fine. That means the problem has cropped in any...
  11. pkjoshi

fabrik 3.0 or 3.1

Which fabrik version is recommended for new Project in terms of stability not features. That is Fabrik 3.1 or 3.0 Thanks.
  12. pkjoshi

White screen on using filter or page navigation.

Test setup: A form and two list with separate ID in the form outro(form footer), having same underlying DB. When I trying to use a filter or navigate between pages in the list, a white screen appears, which remains their till I reload the page. Further observation: There is an option in the...
  13. pkjoshi

Weird date display problem

I have some date elements, where I have set the display date format as %d-%m-%Y. The cases where date is not empty the date displayed is OK. But cases where there no date is entered. The field in the DB for the element is like "0000-00-00 00:00:00" but the date displayed on the form is 30-11--1...
  14. pkjoshi

Scheduled Email Plugin - Last Run Time

I have set up a Scheduled email plugin to send birthday greeting email, which will test the condition of birthdate as today. The problem I am facing is I have setup all all my dates stored as local time, but the chrone run time always shows the time in UTC, which has a lag of 5.30 Hours with the...
  15. pkjoshi

filter view List Plugin

I need some detail on this plugin as there is no wiki written on this plugin. Actually I have three date elements Birth Date, Anniversary and Spouse Birth Date. Now I want a common filter,which will list all the months to operate on all three elements i.e. If I choose September then all date...
  16. pkjoshi

Please select option in Multi-select Dropdown element

I can't make it working. I have selected the plugin Database Join with Join rendered as Multi-select Drop-down and want to show the option please select in the Multi-select list. I really couldn't find a way to make it working. I can't find what I am doing wrong.
  17. pkjoshi

Multiple Problem in Repeat Group

Problem-1 I have observed in the latest GITHUB that autofill is filling the value in the target field as in the last row. That is if for example in the first row autofill is filled with 250, then in the second row value filled is 125, the value of 1st row is also getting changed to 125. Note...
  18. pkjoshi

Placeholder in Scheduled PHP Task.

I am trying to use placeholder in scheduled task php plugin like {Tablename___element_name} which is not working. Is there anything wrong with my setup? or I need to do it in a different manner? Thanks.
  19. pkjoshi

PHP Cron Job on Condition?

I am using the scheduled task to send emails on birthdays: The setting are like this: Run:1 Unit:day To: {member___email} Message:Dear {member___first_name} <br> <b>Lions Dist ---</b> wishes you a very very Happy Birthday. condition: $a...
  20. pkjoshi

image selection

I have set a folder path for front-end selection. As per the instruction this will become the root folder for selection. Here I am facing the problem. This folder is not becoming the root folder for selection. Rather this is the only folder from where the selection of images can be made and...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back