Search results

1. N

Navigation displayed vertically

Hi. On my page http://temporal-lobe.com/references thelist navigation is diplayed vertically. Since I am not a css person, I would be grateful for any help how to get this nicely oriented horizontally below the list. Thanks! Niels
  2. N

JQuery Themeroller

Is it an idea to support http://jqueryui.com/themeroller/ in Fabrik? It would make me happy :-) Thanks, Niels
  3. N

De-duplication of list results

Hi, I have a database with many similar, apparently duplicate items. This is a correct situation from a database standpoint. It all depends on the level of detail at which information is displayed. Still, for the list that I present to visitors of my website, I would like to present only unique...
  4. N

Sorry this table is not published

Hi, I have a few questions that I can't seemed to get solved. 1) As far as I can tell I have set the list to published, the list elements to published, the menu to published, but I cannot see the list in the front or back end. I must be overlooking something but do not see what it is. All I...
  5. N

update from github result in error

Hi, I copied the update from github into the joomla root of my website. I have done this procedure succesfully several times before without error. Fabrik seemed to work normally, but when I want to edit elements or create new elements, the screen turns blank and nothing happens anymore. Also...
  6. N

ratings

Hi, I tried to use the rating plugin, but got this message. Should I have created this tabel manually? Thanks Niels Table 'temporallobe.tml_fabrik_ratings' doesn't exist SQL=SELECT row_id, user_id FROM tml_fabrik_ratings WHERE rating <> -1 AND listid = 2 AND formid = 2 AND element_id =...
  7. N

Stacked subforms

Hi, I have database with tables A, B (which holds a foreign key for A) and C which holds a foreign key for B) which are related by multiple levels of nesting. For each element in table A I can have multiple instances of B. For each B I can have multiple instances called C. I would like to...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back