Search results

1. J

Visualization problem after update from 3.0.6 to 3.0.7

Hello, my problem is that I have on few visualizations query strings on top of the fusion chart after the lat update! The chart looks ok! Any Idea? here is the link to a test chart: https://www.proopps.com/index.php/tesz-geo thanks regards jnskst ELECT SUM(value) AS value, label FROM...
  2. J

CSV export not working for one list

Hello, my problem is that the csv export is for one list not working correctly. I hooks up at this point below. Loading 0 / records. saving to I have seen that the file is generated in the tmp folder! But it is not downloadable through the site. How can I fix this? regards jnskst
  3. J

disable element in field plugin

Hello, I know that there is an additional thread in the forum regarding this feature, but it does not match to my problem. I created a view in mysql with three mysql calculated columns. And this works fine. I try to use this view as a list in fabrik, which works for displaying data. But if I...
  4. J

CALC ELEMENT will crack the form view

Hello after the last github update, the calc alements are not working. Means, as soon as you have one in your form, the edit view will be only a blank site! Also if you ad only a blank calc field. I realy need help to fix that in a short time! thanks jnskst???
  5. J

joined table with max value

Hello, I try to join one column from table but only with the latest record. e.g. I have a table activities and a table tasks the relation is a 1:n means a activity can have a lot of tasks. I try to do a join for the activities list wit only one column for each activity. this column should...
  6. J

different label in list and form view for dbjoin element

Hello, I am looking for a possibility to have a different label for a dbjoin element in list and form view. How can I realize this? e.g. I have a dbjoin element dropdown with a label let say "In Progress" the value is "IP" How can I use the value "IP" for the list view and "IN PROGRESS" for the...
  7. J

visualization, googlemap, center map on query

Hi, I have one more question. I try to center a googlemap with the new option "querystring", but I can't find the place/field where I can enter the query! :confused: Please advise a blind guy! thx regards jnskst
  8. J

Visualization problem with unliked column

Hi, ich try to setup a column chart with fusioncharts. I simply count the entries of one columns and split it by a column but the chart shows more then I wanna have. It adds a column with namend "Total" but shows a average value of all splitted values. How can I remove this or correct the...
  9. J

Css field in group settings

Hello, may be I missed something, but I can't find the CSS Field in Group Settings. Did you replaced it or is it moved? regards jnskst
  10. J

Year and calculated Year in List column header

Hello, is there a placeholder or a different possibility to set the label of a list column to the current year or calculated year? thx regards JEns
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back