Search results

1. M

Date element reverts to current day - 3.0.5.2 with git

Works good. I implemented this into our sandbox for testing and then enabled the form on the production site again after a GitHub update. Thanks for the hard work Hugh. I will send over some funding for your efforts.
  2. M

Thanks Hugh, I will implement this into my sandbox instance for testing to check it out and then throw some additional funding your way.
  3. M

This looks like it is a bug in some of the later versions of the Fabrik 3.x date element when trying to use the format of MM-YYYY or %m-%Y This did work in previous versions of Fabrik 3.x. This only broke after I performed some updates for security. For sanity, I performed a fresh Joomla...
  4. M

ELEMENT SETTINGS: Hidden: No Eval: No Store Date As: UTC List Format: %m-%Y Form Format: %m-%Y Default to current date: No Always return todays date: No First Week Day: Sunday Allow typing in field: Yes CSV Import Format: Normal Show time selector: No Allow date function: empty No...
  5. M

I have a site that was working great until I updated Joomla to 2.5.4 and Fabrik to 3.0.5.2 with today's git. The bad part is that I didn't catch this issue right away and it won't be really easy for me to revert at this point. So I have a fabrik form setup like this tutorial video...
  6. M

Community Builder plugin isn't using correct my-id for databasejoin element

Awesome! - I will watch the commit list and check it out when it is ready. Thanks!
  7. M

Thanks for the reply. We are actually getting by using two prefilters one that filters by $my->id for registered users like: Join: WHERE Field: cbuser(raw) Condition: EQUALS Value: {$my->id} Type: Query Apply to: Registered and then another that filters by cb_uid for special users like...
  8. M

Search All Doesn't Work On A Copied List

Yes the search all does work in the original list. I also had setup a fresh Joomla 2.5.3 and Fabrik 3.0.4 w/git for testing and this is happening there too with only a few elements.
  9. M

Search All Doesn't Work On A Copied List

I was able to replicate this in a completely fresh build of Joomla 2.5.2 and Fabrik 2.0.4 with a fresh Git applied. If you copy a list and then try to use the Search All filter, it will not filter ...BUT... the Advanced Search does work. I had a requirement where I need one group of users to...
  10. M

Cannot get calc element to store in DB table

friendly bump FYI if I set the element type from date to field and just use the proper time format, my calculation works and stores in the DB table.
  11. M

Cannot get calc element to store in DB table

I have a requirement where I need these 3 elements: starttime - date endtime - date totaltime - calc The issue I was first having was resolved by just setting "Show Time Selector" to No mentioned above. I noticed after applying some recent Git updates that even if you set "Show Time Selector"...
  12. M

Bug Date element???

Edited: I was able to get the starttime, endtime, and totaltime to store properly in the DB table like: List Format: %Y-%m-%d %H:%M Form Format: %Y-%m-%d %H:%M Show Time Selector: Yes Time Format: %H:%M
  13. M

Cheesegrits, I deleted the other posts of my attempts to get what I need to work. After thinking about this a little more I realized that you updated the code in git to allow for "fabrik_social_profile_hash" in the forms....but not in the lists. So I grep for fabrik_social_profile_hash and...
  14. M

BUG - error message when date fields included in search all.

I can confirm that the search all now works much better. Thanks for the update!
  15. M

Wow that is great! This will come in very handy for building little customer portal systems.
  16. M

I see what you are saying will happen if you open multiple tabs. Here is an example of what will happen: 1. As a manager, I browsed the cb list and viewed John Doe's profile. His id is 43 2. Then I opened another tab and browsed the cb list and viewed Sally Doe's profile. She is id 45 here. I...
  17. M

cheesegrits - the "for now" solution that you provided works good. I sent a donation in appreciation for your recommendation. I know your time is very valuable. Let me know if there is anything I can do to expedite the second, more long term solution for this requirement. I have demo'd this...
  18. M

well this community builder and cbuser record ownership concept is the killer setup for quickly creating your own custom CRM with customer portal access where the customer can login and see only their records .... but an admin can add-edit records linked to their cb profile as well i will...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Staff online

Members online

Back