Search results

1. J

FileUpload Element on iOS - AJAX Doesn't Allow Video Files

No, I wasn't able to find a work-around for this issue. I've seen other websites allow multiple image selection on iOS, so I'm sure it's possible, but I think it's something that would have to be fixed in the elements code, which is beyond my abilities.
  2. J

Fabrik has generated an incorrect query for the list

Awesome, I'll run it by my boss, but I'm sure I can send some funds your way in the next few business days. Cheers!
  3. J

Thanks for the thorough explanation! I think I understand what you're saying, but will have to spend some time thinking through the logic to make sure I internalize it. But I did normalize the data, per your recommendation, and the List view is now populating data in the backend! You rock...
  4. J

I hope my last post made sense. For the list view on the backend, I was surprised to see the query didn't look more like this: SELECT cv.*, cvr.photos FROM `customer_vehicles` cv join `customer_vehicles_repeat_photos` cvr ON cv.id = cvr.parent_id This doesn't nicely group_concat the photos...
  5. J

Hmmm.... but why would the back-end list view need to query from or JOIN to the vehicle_ymm table? The user already made that selection on the front-end form, and the values are contained in the customer_vehicles table, which is where the form stores the data. I would think the list view only...
  6. J

I'm running into an issue where I can't view the List of a have a Form, which contains the following elements: Text Fields - QTY 4 DB Join - QTY 1 CCD - QTY 2 File Upload - QTY 1, set to AJAX mode The form seems to function perfectly. Using phpMyAdmin, I can see the records getting populated...
  7. J

Yeah, I'm sure it's not easy sorting out all the different experiences. Regarding the other issue, I think I just found a workaround. If you turn on Obfuscate Filename, no files will be deleted from the server, before or after they are uploaded. That works for me, since I don't really care...
  8. J

I've done some further testing on iOS, videos can now be uploaded. But when using AJAX, the fileupload plugin only accepts one file-type at a time when multi-selecting media in iOS. For example, if I click "+Add Files" and select 3 JPEG images (the default photo format in iOS) and tap done...
  9. J

Yeah, makes perfect sense, and I'm sure there are tons of dependencies on the table name of the original list/form. I rebuilt it per your recommendation, wasn't too much work. AND, I was able to figure out the iOS issue. I haven't thoroughly tested it yet, but by adding "jpg, jpeg, gif, png...
  10. J

Crap. The name of the table that my form uses is 49 characters long. Any way to change that after the form has been built, or do I have to recreate everything?
  11. J

Is there any way to enable Video files to be captured or uploaded when using the AJAX file uploader? The standard, non-AJAX uploader allows this, but as soon as I turn on AJAX, I lose the ability to upload Video. I get both options on Android when using AJAX. Screenshot attached to show the...
  12. J

MySQL Errors with Cascading Dropdowns + WHERE Statement

That did the trick, thanks for the help troubleshooting this! There aren't any records where any of the Year, Make or Model columns are NULL, so does that mean the error was only being triggered on page load since the vehicle_year value hadn't been set yet?
  13. J

Thanks Hugh! I gave that a shot, but I'm still getting errors. Here is the fabrik error that displays on the front-end after applying "_raw". Looks like the code is making it slightly farther, there is no closing curly brace "}" at the start of the syntax error (bolded): You have an error in...
  14. J

Here's what I got after making that update: string(6) "4 = -4" array(7) { ["Itemid"]=> string(3) "197" ["option"]=> string(10) "com_fabrik" ["view"]=> string(4) "form" ["formid"]=> string(1) "4" ["customer_vehicle_build_submissions___vehicle_year_raw"]=> array(1) { [0]=> string(0) "" }...
  15. J

Unfortunately no, I copy/pasted from the "Full Element Name" column into the WHERE statement, and the name of that element doesn't include "_id". To double check, I just copy/pasted it again and I am still getting the same error. So for some reason, the token isn't getting replaced?
  16. J

Hey everyone, I have set up a form that uses 1 DB Join element and 2 Cascading Dropdowns. This is intended to work as a vehicle selector, so a user can select Year Make Model using these three dropdowns. I have it working using a source data table that contains the vehicle records (Year...
  17. J

Using the File Upload Element on Mobile (iPhone/Android/Tablets)

Thanks Troester! I remember checking this on my iPhone a few months ago and I don't think it worked for me then, but it does work now, which is great. Cheers!
  18. J

Using the File Upload Element on Mobile (iPhone/Android/Tablets)

Hey Fabrik Team, I will be running a photo contest soon and I was planning to use Fabrik to receive entries. I need the ability for users to upload images from any device... desktop, laptop, mobile, tablets, etc. Last time I checked (November), the File Upload element did not work with my...
  19. J

Forms Break when 2 Forms Exist on the Same Page

Sorry Hugh, I thought I had replied to this long ago, but I guess not. :/ Either way, I think I figured out what was going on, so I wanted to post this up for reference. I was using NoNumber's "Modules Anywhere" plugin to bring a second form module into the content area. A different form...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

No members online now.
Back