Search results

1. T

Fabrik JS objects not initializing in module

I was wondering if I hit a known issue and if somebody else who experienced it might have found a solution. I am displaying a Fabrik form in a module and providing a JavaScript form_8.js file for some client-side logic. It all works perfectly if I use the form as a component. As soon as I put...
  2. T

512Kb text field limitation

Hi, I am attempting to save a rather long text in one of my form's text fields. It only saves the first 524288 characters, the rest gets truncated. I see that this number translates to exactly 512K. MySQL field is large enough to handle more data. Is this my host's PHP setting limitation or is...
  3. T

fileupload AJAX upload (Opps. Still on dinosaur technology?)- got it to work!

I noticed quite a few people were reporting this, so I decided to post here to show how I fixed it. I updated from GitHub, as was suggested but that didn't fix the issue for me, so I started looking into console messages and noticed errors. Long story short - I had to rename a few files in...
  4. T

Uploader error after upgrade

Hi, I just upgraded from 3.0.6.1 to 3.0.6.3 and I am getting this error as soon as I am trying to submit a form with a file selected under upload field: Fatal error: Class 'uploader' not found in /home/... /plugins/fabrik_element/fileupload/fileupload.php on line 1540 Is this a known issue or...
  5. T

Download records from joined table

Hello team, I was wondering if you can point me in the right direction. I have two tables, let's call them "Classes" and "Events" and "Registrars". I want to be able to display a list (table) of events with a few columns one of which will be a hyperlink or a button to download the list of...
  6. T

fileupload and file size 0

First of all let me thank everybody working on such a powerful solution. I am finally trying to set up my first project using Fabrik 3 and Joomla 2.5 and seeing some problems with fileupload plug-in and wanted to see if anybody else has had this issue. I have a simple data table (no...
  7. T

List view drops leading zeros from text fields

First of all, thank you for a powerful and robust product. I have been using Fabrik 2 with J 1.5 for a while now. I just decided to test J 2.5 with Fabrik 3 beta to see if they are mature enough for switching. One thing I noticed right away is that my varchar fields are treated as numeric and...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back