Search results

1. E

Chart - how to change text orientation on chart ?

how can i change text orientation from horizontal to vertical ? Please look on the attached picture- descriptions on axis are overlap
  2. E

Advanced search for public user not working.

Hi When i try to use advanced search like Public user I have empty popup window, without any paramateres. When I loged in i could use advanced search normally. Where is access option to advanced search? I checked anything but I didn't see this.
  3. E

DIV template - Invisible edit and preview toolbar

I don't see edit and previev toolbar on DIV template. When I refresh webpage when the bar is visible but only a few seconds (At this time i made screen shot). Then bar is disappears The same thing happens in the default DIV template without my changes. How I can solve this problem?
  4. E

change the appearance of the notification

Hello How Can I change format of submit message? Now i have bellow format. Where Can I find some information about use PHP/HTML Template and Article templates in email plugin? Email from MY COMPANY NAME Nachricht: =================================== id: 5 date time: 2013-02-13 Vorname...
  5. E

field validation - problem

Hi. I created two forms and added validation of some fields ("notempty") In the first form validation does not work and I can add blank fields. In the second form validation is working properly. What and where is problem?
  6. E

problem with displaying in IE browser

I have a problem with displaying the form in IE. In firefox and chrome everything is ok but in IE not anymore. Please look at the picture. Everything under IE is "exploded". Why?
  7. E

Illegal value in selection list (excluding one value)

I created in form element type "selection list" As the first item I gave "SELECT" (Wybierz in Polish) and set this element as mandatory. I can set validation "non-empty" but I can not set "not equal SELECT" But now form allows send data without chose correct values from the selection list...
  8. E

Plugin paremeters missing

Hello. I try to add plugin in form but plugin tab is empty. Please look on the attached pictures. What is wrong?
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

No members online now.
Back