Search results

1. M

GitHub 3063-448 filelupload issue on J2.5.7

Hi Cheesegrits and Troester. Thanks a lot for your investigations. I came in touch with "Attracta", the software provider of the piece of code which seems to prevent the correct usage of the fileupload plugin code. I copy his answer hereunder as information to those may have the same issue...
  2. M

Hi cheesegrits, in fact I don't have any ATTRACTA extension but as a customer of HostPapa server I use the SEO tools of ATTRACTA. So now I cancel the ATTRACTA service, it should no longer come as a service. I clear the cache (server and browser) but fileUpload test is still running with same...
  3. M

Hi all, I rebuild a test page on www.sportfrasnes.be/sbox-fup In the form : select the "Badminton" category select one of the gallery then add some picture (jpg, bmp) or video (.m4v, .flv) each with max 1Mb. start upload ... Thanks for your support.
  4. M

one step further Hi Rob and Troester, I'm know a step over (and I'm a little bit confused :(). When I was rebuilding my test environment I solve part of my issues. In fact, I discover that the cascadedropdown plugin wasn't working associated with a dropdown field. When I change the...
  5. M

Hi Troester, sorry for late answer (I was sick a while but now it's far good enough to be back). Has you know, up to now I did test locally (localhost) my web updates. This is the reason why I cannot currently give you access to the updated environment. I shall come back to you as soon as it's...
  6. M

Hi Troester, I don't have any other plugin. Please, find here under the content of Galerie-2 as it is to beseen in firebug. <!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Transitional//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-transitional.dtd"> <html xmlns="http://www.w3.org/1999/xhtml"...
  7. M

Hi Rob, please find attached the error print screen obtained using the beez5 template. At that stage, no error but fabrik elements js errors are reported. The test screen is made of : a dropdown field (category); a cascadedropdown (gallery) field : list of galleries based on the category...
  8. M

Is there some one to help me ?
  9. M

Hi Troester, I create a brand new sandbox environment with : J2.5.8 Fabrik with Fabrik-fabrik-3.0.6.3-454-g22da17a template : beez5 a list / form named galerie with two fields : name : a field plugin category : a dropdown plugin a list / form named testfileupload with three fields ...
  10. M

See attached the firebug error log. I haven't yet tested with beez5, for that I need to customize some of my positions (not same reference between current template Hot-Sportal and Beez5). It should be up tomorrow. My current environment is 'localhost', kind of sandbox before to move to server...
  11. M

now same with GitHub 3063-454 on j2.5.8 Hi Troester, thanks for your suggestions. I make the following : - upgrade joomla with Joomla_2.5.x_to_2.5.8-Stable-Patch_Package - upgrade fabrik with Fabrik-fabrik-3.0.6.3-454-g22da17a - clear server cache using administration/site/maintenance/clear...
  12. M

Hi all, I upgrade with github 3.0.63-448 on the J2.5.7. framework. Since this upgrade, pages including a cascadingdropdown field and a fileupload (ajax) field is not working properly. In fact, fileupload widget is not edited and replaced by the famous :mad: "Opps. Still on dinosaur technology...
  13. M

Update disable after upgrating to 3.0.6.1

Hi guys, thanks a lot for your efficient reply. Regards
  14. M

Update disable after upgrating to 3.0.6.1

After upgrating from 3.0.6 to 3.0.6.1 via GitHub I can no longer update Lists and Forms. Groups and elements may be created, updated and/or copied, whatever. I'm using J2.5. May somebody help me. Unfortunately I'm running in localhost.
  15. M

AJAX not defined

Sorry I am in the wrong forum. This thread is closed and reedited in the right forum.
  16. M

AJAX not defined

Hi, I try to use the call to a PHP function under AJAX method. The goal is to update a text field based on the selection in a dropdown field. To update the text field, request is to be made into the db and calculation has to be executed based on the parameters obtained from the Db. A take a...
  17. M

IBAN validation plugin

Thanks for your answer Hi Cheesegrits, thanks a lot for your answer. As a beginner I'm not confortable with PHP I'm not sure to be able to help for this. Is it difficult to update to 3.x ? Regards,
  18. M

IBAN validation plugin

Hi all, does someone develop and/or use IBAN plugin for Fabrik 3.x ? If yes, could please let me know how to pick it up ? Thanks a lot.
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

No members online now.
Back