Search results

1. M

Can not instantiate mail function - with "." in address

Hello all, I have several forms created on http://foxent.us and when I attempt to us an address with a "." I get an error message "Can not instantiate mail function" but it also says the record was updated/inserted. The email is first.lastname@foxent.us. If i use a full name such as my test...
  2. M

Calendar Field not algining

Perfect!! Thank you so much. I think I went the extreme on both accounts where I didn't take out enough on the first time and left in to much on the second. Bob
  3. M

Here is my code now, the only changes I made was what you recommend but they didn't seem to work. text/x-generic custom_css_example.phpPHP script text<?php/** * If you need to make small adjustments or additions to the CSS for a Fabrik * template, you can create a custom_css.php file, which...
  4. M

Plz Help.. Odd Message after submiting all forms

For those interested I figured what happened. Appearently when you upload a file, the first time, an index.html file is dropped in the same directory as the file. The only thing index file has in it is "Nothing to see here. Move along.". Because I hadn't set my directory path for the fileupload...
  5. M

Ok..Think I jumpped the gun a bit.. I think I've got hosting problem.. I just noticed the main page is down, oddly though I can get to the indivual pages.. So my redirect is working, but guess something happend to my main page.. CRAPOLA!! Thanks and sorry I was so hasty. Bob
  6. M

I've been creating several forms today and all appeared to working, but as I just completed my last form and I was testing it and after submitting I'm not being redirected to my jump page, but instead I'm seeing this odd error message: "Nothing to see here. Move along." I've confirmed that my...
  7. M

troester, thanks for the info. However I'll be the first to admit I'm a noob when it comes to CSS and making it work properly. With that said using what you laid out below and the reviewing the custom_css_example.php and the and the wiki on custom CSS, I still can't seem to make it work...
  8. M

Hello all, I've added the date function to a form and the field to select the date is on the far right of the form, leaving a huge gap between the label and the field. I attempted to use firebug to figure with .css element was causing this but I was unable to tell, new to firebug. It appeared...
  9. M

Change List View format

Thanks for the feedback guys.. I don't think I'll go to the trouble of creating my own list and such..that seems a bit to much.. I probably should have provided some images before, but basically I have already done what felixkat suggested. There are two menu items, one is for the form for the...
  10. M

Change List View format

I'd like to change the way the form list is viewable. My publc form located at https://foxapts.com/index.php/forms/tenant-application, is set for public, however the results are locked down for only admins. Currently when my admins see the form they have to go through the page breaks of...
  11. M

How to pass values to form outside of Fabrik

Hello all.. I have an earlier post, http://fabrikar.com/forums/showthread.php?t=25854 which basically asking for help on passing PHP code to a payment processor via Fabrik. However based on the response there and in the lack of response in my Help wanted request...
  12. M

Passing PHP code on submit

I was told no, that basically the php file has to be submitted along with the Hidden fields at the bottom of the example form. So am I just up the creek on this one?
  13. M

Passing PHP code on submit

Hello all, I have a form setup to take tenant applications for a rental property and I need to pass some information on to the payment provider when the end user hits submit. I see there is a plugin for PHP and I have the option to use a file or add in the code. The data I'm attempting to...
  14. M

Plug-ins gone after Update

Yes, I did that several times..at one point I installed all the Fabrik items and at the time nothing changed. Thanks, Bob
  15. M

Sorry I didn't see your Skype message last night, otherwise I would have followed up. However the crazyest thing happend. I wanted to confirm the upgrade from Joomla 2.5.1 to 2.5.3 didn't have something to do with this, because it was around that time period when I noticed the issue. So I...
  16. M

I went through the process of updating again, via Github and again nothing changed, the core plugins for List and Forms are not showing up. Is there a way I can save or export or somehow keep the work I've done and re-install Fabrik? I have to have just a couple of the plugins so that I can...
  17. M

I followed the instructions at: http://fabrikar.com/forums/index.php?wiki/update-from-github/ using the cPanel option
  18. M

I went under discover and installed everything Fabrik and then make sure they were enabled, however the core plugin are still not showing up. I have several new ones for the elements though. Should I just do another Github update? Thanks, Bob
  19. M

Validation on Dropdown Element

That did the trick.. However it does had a new problem..one I can probably live with.. If someone can't figure out how to click yes then the heck with them, they can start over. Basically what I found was if I select No the form doens't get submited, the validation works, but if I next, next...
  20. M

Validation on Dropdown Element

That didn't seem to change anything. The only value that applied the validation was "No", if I submited the form with "Please Select" it would go through. I've attached a screen shot of my setup.. Thanks, Bob
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

No members online now.
Back