Search results

1. M

Can not instantiate mail function - with "." in address

Hello all, I have several forms created on http://foxent.us and when I attempt to us an address with a "." I get an error message "Can not instantiate mail function" but it also says the record was updated/inserted. The email is first.lastname@foxent.us. If i use a full name such as my test...
  2. M

Plz Help.. Odd Message after submiting all forms

I've been creating several forms today and all appeared to working, but as I just completed my last form and I was testing it and after submitting I'm not being redirected to my jump page, but instead I'm seeing this odd error message: "Nothing to see here. Move along." I've confirmed that my...
  3. M

Calendar Field not algining

Hello all, I've added the date function to a form and the field to select the date is on the far right of the form, leaving a huge gap between the label and the field. I attempted to use firebug to figure with .css element was causing this but I was unable to tell, new to firebug. It appeared...
  4. M

Change List View format

I'd like to change the way the form list is viewable. My publc form located at https://foxapts.com/index.php/forms/tenant-application, is set for public, however the results are locked down for only admins. Currently when my admins see the form they have to go through the page breaks of...
  5. M

How to pass values to form outside of Fabrik

Hello all.. I have an earlier post, http://fabrikar.com/forums/showthread.php?t=25854 which basically asking for help on passing PHP code to a payment processor via Fabrik. However based on the response there and in the lack of response in my Help wanted request...
  6. M

Passing PHP code on submit

Hello all, I have a form setup to take tenant applications for a rental property and I need to pass some information on to the payment provider when the end user hits submit. I see there is a plugin for PHP and I have the option to use a file or add in the code. The data I'm attempting to...
  7. M

Plug-ins gone after Update

I did an update via Github to the latest version, Fabrik-fabrik-3.0.4-241-g837fee3, and now all my plugins for the List and Forms are gone. When I click on add it only shows the delete option, it doesn't show anything else. If I go to Extension Manager -> Discover I see a lot of items there...
  8. M

Validation on Dropdown Element

I have a form that I want to set validation on the drop down element, however the first item in the list is "Please Select" and validation is allow that as a vaild response, when in fact I need the response to be Yes or No. The "Please Select" is set as the default option and the default box...
  9. M

Format the Label

Hello all, I've got a fairly long label that is that auto line breaking after about 3 words and its really throughing off the look of the form. I set the group to 1 column and manually put the column width to 100% but it doesn't seem to change it. Any thoughts? I'm running Joomla 2.5.3...
  10. M

Help with Form Design

I'm in need of some help with designing a form for a tenant application that I'm creating. If there are any examples, tutorials, documentations, or someone willing to throw out a suggestion or two I'd be very grateful. I'm not doing very good designing something of this size of a form. The...
  11. M

Free Text Plugin

I'm looking to added some open text in my form so I can help break it up a bit. Is there a plugin or suggested way of adding text in the middle of the form? Thanks, Bob
  12. M

Date field has extreme padding

Hello all, I've added the data field to my form and there is a large amount of space between the lable and field. Any suggestions on how to fix that? Thanks, Bob
  13. M

List or Form first?

I'm running the latest Fabrik 3 version and the tutorials appear to be for 2.x so to start is has you create a table first but there isn't a table tab in the 3.x version. Maybe i'm looking at the wrong tutorials, is there a set for 3.x version? Eitherway, do I create a List or a From first...
  14. M

Missing Plugins

Hello all, I've downloaded and installed the Fabrik 3 Component v 3.0.4 and everything seem to install correctly. However I'm not seeing all the plugins that I thought I should. I see email, php, redirect, and receipt. I confirmed that there is no unplublished items in the Extensiton...
  15. M

Newb Question on Encryption

Hello all, I'm pretty new to Joomla and Fabrik in general so please forgive my newb question. I'm attempting to create a form that will collect sensitive information and I want to store it in the database encrypted. I see that Fabrik offers this option and I confirmed it showed encrypted in...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back