Search results

1. jcc

Fixed Picklist element on list showing ID instead of option text

I can confirm that forcing the value to a string works. e.g. $options[] = Joomla\CMS\HTML\Helpers\Select::option((string)$row->id, (string)$row->text); Thanks!
  2. jcc

Fixed Picklist element on list showing ID instead of option text

Fabrik 3.10, j!3.10.12 converted to Fabrik 4.0 official release, J!4.4.2 Fabrik fabrikar-publicfabrik-74a67035f558 (2024-04-12) git kit update SEF & URL rewrite on Displaying a picklist element on a list shows the ID rather than the option text. I have verified that the PHP to populate the...
  3. jcc

Stack dump in AJAX return from calc

You are, of course, correct. Setting Error reporting to None does remove the the dump, and so this is no longer a problem. Thanks! FWIW - The code gets values for a few elements and calls a function. Only the first one in the example is a dropdown element; the other two are databasejoins...
  4. jcc

Stack dump in AJAX return from calc

Fabrik 3.10, j!3.10.12 converted to Fabrik 4.0 official release, J!4.4.2 Applied Fabrik update fabrikar-publicfabrik-74a67035f558 (2024-04-12) git kit SEF & URL rewrite on On a calc field, I am getting exception within the AJAX response (before the JSON document): Warning: Array to string...
  5. jcc

Fixed Tip text with eval=yes cannot contain percent sign ("%")

J!4, Fabrik 4 initial release kit. Element tip text that includes a '%' character anywhere when Eval=Yes results in an exception when trying to view the list or form: 3 arguments are required, 2 given Percent sign can be anywhere in the tip text, including in a comment. e.g. return...
  6. jcc

Fixed rowid placeholder

I was getting ready to report this same issue. I have a form with footer text as {fabrik view=list id=2 showfilters=0 show-title=0 t2___t1id=[rowid]} With SEF enabled, the resulting query did not substitute the rowid placeholder. Query restriction reported as: WHERE ( `t2`.`t1id` =...
  7. jcc

databasejoin rendered as checkbox js Change action does not fire

J! 2.5.11, Fabrik 3.0.7 (also fails with github as of about an hour ago) I have a databasejoin rendered as checkbox with a js Change action of "alert('Hello World!');". Checking the checkbox does not give me my alert. Firebug is not reporting any exceptions. I also tried a few other action...
  8. jcc

Edit & Save Fabrik Objects

OK. I may get motivated to cobble something together in the future.
  9. jcc

friendly bump...
  10. jcc

Joomla! 2.5.11, Fabrik 3.0.7 I notice as I change versions of Fabrik that I occasionally run into a problem that is fixed by editing an object (form, list, group, etc) in the administrator back-end and then saving. I assume this is because options/params are added or changed from time to time...
  11. jcc

Since update to 3.0.7 first form field not editable

FYI - I was having this same problem and narrowed the fix down to this specific commit: https://github.com/Fabrik/fabrik/commit/d6a7bb7b9d710014e1a148b8121374638910d4e2 [udpated URL]
  12. jcc

Lost ability for user to edit their own data

Thanks Hugh. Your googling skills certainly exceed my own. I'm struggling through how to use the cherry-pick. So far, I see how to grab a commit from someone else, but not yet how to create a pull based on my own commit. I'll keep digging...no, I see "dig" is another git command...I'll keep...
  13. jcc

I have some sort of block when it comes to git...anyways, I think I have the CRLF issues in hand...now I just need to figure-out how to do a pull request for just the 3 files I modified instead of all the CRLF fixes that. I can't seem to figure-out how to just request a pull for 1 commit...
  14. jcc

J! 2.5.9; Fabrik (github pull from master yesterday) I have a list on a table which joins 3 additional tables; each repeatable. On this list, I want to allow users to edit their own records, so I have the Edit records Access "or use field" set to a column in one of the joined tables...
  15. jcc

[Enhancement Request] encrypt user/password in connections table

Thanks Rob! Now closing thread.
  16. jcc

CSV export not working for my lists

I'll change the filter settings. Thanks Rob!
  17. jcc

Dev site updated with 30-Nov github; verified still broken. PM with credentials sent for site and sftp. To reproduce: Login Main Menu -> Special Functions -> Mailing Labels List Type: Members Begin Date: 30-Nov-2012 End Date: 29-Nov-2013 Try to export resulting list. Thanks!
  18. jcc

friendly bump
  19. jcc

PM has been sent.
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back