Search results

1. B

installation Plugin rating failed

Nice to read from the Fabrik Guru! I followed your instructions just on my local test site under Fabrik 3.0.7 (installed via the recent distribution, not github). I create a new list massif2 with the same datas as massifs. As before the list massifs gives two problems : -Notice: Trying to get...
  2. B

As i said, all is OK on site online (the url I give). This site is in version 3.0.6 The trouble is on the test site (local on my machine) when I upgrade Fabrik (by Github first, and in installing 3.0.7 today). You can't have access to the errors! I won't take the risk to upgrade the online...
  3. B

with 3.0.7 same problems as with github I was very happy to hear from the new version 3.0.7 ! I install it on my local test site in 3.0.6.3 except fabrik system 3.0.6.2 . I have the same troubles as before with github update. For example I give you an URL of the real site ...
  4. B

bugs after github install After install github (just in order to use the element plugin rating!) I can use rating. But many things don't work any more. Three samples : 1) edit a list in backend edit a list in backend url ...
  5. B

Sorry! I am a bad reader of wiki... :-(
  6. B

You are right! It could be useful to remark that : - in "manage extensions" of joomla, if you click on the button "discover", you often have the message "no extension to discover" (written in bold). - But just after this text, you have : "clic on "discover" to find... etc. - To effectively find...
  7. B

problem of rights for related data

Thanks for the answer. It's interesting to know the relation with existing menus. I can conserve the functionality (public can see related data AND there is a menu for special users to manage the list). To do that put the menu to the list with public access, but sub-menu of another menu with...
  8. B

Thanks for answer. I am using fabrik 3.0.6 with joomla 2.5.9 I would like to install the element plugin "rating" I follow all the schema described in the wiki - install github (Fabrik-fabrik-3.0.6.3-981-g970a1c7) -discover - select all - purge cache etc... Nowhere appears plugin rating... I...
  9. B

Thanks a lot for your answer. I have a menu in access to users in a group called "bureau". In this menu all sub_menus are "public" except one in "access special". I did it to be the only one to modify this list. Effectively, if i give public access to this otpion-menu my bug is fixed. For that...
  10. B

New in Bronze support! I try to install plg_fabrik_element_fabrikrating_2.1.1. I thought it is reserved for subscripters (bronze or more). When I try to install it i have 500 - Une erreur s'est produite Installation termin?e de fa?on inattendue :Impossible de d?tecter le fichier manifest...
  11. B

I have three fabrik tables bcfab_massifs (id) bcfab_circuits (id) bcfab_circuits.id_code_massif database join to bcfb_massif.id bcfab_blocs (id) bcfab_circuits.id_circuit database join to bcfab_bloc.id I have two fabrik lists based on bcfab_massifs three fabrik lists based on...
  12. B

I have three lists massifs (id) circuits (id) id_code_massif database join to massif.id blocs (id) id_circuit database join to circuits.id In the three lists list access to PUBLIC all elements are visible and modifiable by PUBLIC In the list massif the link to related circuits is ok for...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back