Search results

1. R

Invalid extension update

I am getting the same errors, using pkg_fabrik_3.1rc2.zip from 11/15/2013. Any update?
  2. R

Open form in Detail View

Thanks - I can actually follow that! A link is fine; don't need the button at all.I have never cloned/edited a Fabrik template but I need to learn to do that anyway. Will report back. I am a bit surprised others have not asked for this feature. Btw, the other approach that occured to me...
  3. R

Open form in Detail View

I want a form to open in Detail View (i.e., read-only mode) for all users, even if they have write access to the form. Then if they choose to edit the form, I want them to click an Edit button to open it for editing. At present, when a user opens the form, the user's rights determine whether...
  4. R

php syntax for Fabrik checkbox array in mysql

I have a Fabrik form with checkboxes for Days of Week (dow), Monday-Sunday with values 1-7. Using mysql database server, I see that the checkbox field in the table is type "text" and the values are stored as an array, -- for example, ["1","2","3"] . I am trying to create the php code to...
  5. R

Hide date-picker, but show time-picker, in form?

I have a list and form that needs to show the 'Start Time' and 'End Time' for a series of events. The date will vary -- a series may have 1 to 90 events (possibly more) -- but the times are the same. I want to use the Date plug-in rather than the Time plug-in for this, for two reasons: 1. I...
  6. R

Hide date-picker, but show time-picker, in form?

I have a list and form that needs to show the 'Start Time' and 'End Time' for a series of events. The date will vary -- a series may have 1 to 90 events (possibly more) -- but the times are the same. I want to use the Date plug-in rather than the Time plug-in for this, for two reasons: 1. I...
  7. R

What Fabrik plug-in and Mysql data format do you recommend for Boolean flags?

I need to set a number of 0/1 flags to use in determine which code blocks will execute in many php scripts and Ajax scripts that I'm writing for my Fabrik applicaiton. I see of course that Fabrik offers radio buttons, Yes/No buttons, and checkboxes, but they seem fairly difficult to refer to in...
  8. R

Date field question / issue?

Thanks. All working properly now. And not only can I type, but the %p format string is working.
  9. R

Date / String problems in Calc plug-in

Thanks much - that did it. I"ll study that to master it. The Fabrik syntax still confuses me. I thought putting in quotes would have been evaluated as a string wih the name of the placeholder.
  10. R

Date / String problems in Calc plug-in

For the header of an Order Form I am creating, I want an automated OrderID composed of elements of the client's account id and the date the order is placed. I am using a Fabrik 'calc' plugin to generate the OrderID field but I have hit a wall. This group has a field called order_date that is a...
  11. R

Single List View for Customer/Orders // Orders/OrderDetails

I have a menu item that displays a one-to-many Fabrik List for Customers & Orders. Records are grouped by Customer, and line items are Orders. Clicking an Order opens the form for that Order to change its content. With a separate menu item, I have the exact same setup for Orders & Order...
  12. R

Change Default Form Buttons

yes but I have a lot of forms and i want them all to behave the same way. It will be much easier for me to change the default behavior once than to change each form.
  13. R

Date field question / issue?

I am unable to edit a Date field by typing even though the element is set to allow it. I created a 'date' element and set the 'List format' and 'Form format' to %a %b %d, %I:%M %P, which shows a result like Wed Nov 28, 01:30 pm. (I need the date and time in a single field.) Other settings...
  14. R

Change Default Form Buttons

If this is in the wiki or other documentation, I haven't found it. I'd like to change the default show/hide settings for various form buttons. I want the Go Back button to display by default, but to have a label of 'Cancel'. I want the label on the 'Save' button to read 'Save & Close,' and...
  15. R

Screen goes blank white when editing dbjoin element

Thx. Did that and the error msg is This is only slightly more enlightening to me than a hex dump. Any ideas?
  16. R

Screen goes blank white when editing dbjoin element

I am following the tutorial for one-to-many relationships. The only difference in my implementation is that I am creating a single service order for many service incidents, and each incident has a start date and and end date - there is no field label, just two 'date' fields. Otherwise...
  17. R

Format for date-time field in php sql UPDATE statement?

Hugh, The field 'mydate' that I am trying to update is a Fabrik 'date' plugin type. The same type that you show in the default 'date_time' field. So if I were trying to update the 'date_time' field rather than the 'mydate' field above, how could I correct that code so that it properly...
  18. R

Format for date-time field in php sql UPDATE statement?

To familiarize myself with inserting and updating various Fabrik plug-in types via a php-generated sql statement, I created a table named 'test_tbl' with fields 'mystring', 'myinteger', 'mydecimal', and 'mydate'. I have created php code to update each field type, but the date field will not...
  19. R

Documentation on creating a sales order?

We have hit a wall on creating a sales order for a service company. The Order Header is defined and the the line items will be a repeating group, with each repeat being one of the service events created by a repeated pattern (for example, "Every Tuesday and Thursday for 4 hours, starting Jan 1...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

No members online now.
Back