Search results

1. J

Bug in fileupload element in 3.0.6.3 version?

Hi, I update the fileupload element with the Fabrik-fabrik-3.0.6.3-129-g398cdbb file and now work well. Thanks
  2. J

Any idea for this? Thanks
  3. J

HI I install fabrik 3.0.63 version in joomla 2.57 I create a list with a fileupload element and when I save te record this action don't work properly. In the url is "index.php?option=com_fabrik&task=form.view&formid=1&rowid=0" Is possible this is a bug? With 3.0.61 version work well. Thanks
  4. J

Save buttons no longer working

Hi, ia have the same problem. When I try to save/edit one record don't work properly, only if i upload document with the fileupload element. If i add a new record and not upload any document work fine. Any idea?
  5. J

Delete filter advanced search

HI, I can't delete the filter that I apply in a list. If I apply a condition in advanced search, after execute this condition i can't delete it to show all records again. Any idea? Thanks
  6. J

Import a package

Hi, I install fabrik 3.0.61 and I don't show any option to import a package, but yes to export it. Is possible to import a package? How? Thanks
  7. J

Options in list menu item type

Perfect troester, now work well. Thank you
  8. J

Options in list menu item type

HI, I have a list menu item type. I want to use the option "prefilter" to do a filter of the list. In a select query should be: SELECT xxx FROM table_name WHERE recomendacion='EL' I use the next expresion in prefilter option (attach) but don't obtain any result. What is the problem? What...
  9. J

Select in dropdown or checkbox plugin?

Ok troester, thank you very much. I will work only in front-end, as you well say I think is enough. Thanks
  10. J

Hi troester, what is the diference between the url in the back-end and the front-end part? If I write in custom link this "index.php?option=com_fabrik&task=details.view&form id=3&listid=3&rowid={perros___madre_raw}" in the back-end work well the link but not in the front end. If I write in the...
  11. J

Ok troester i write only 2 underscores to reference the element. Now work well. thank you very much. Is possible to assign a friendly url? Thanks
  12. J

Hi troester, tha mother element is a databasejoin element. For example a url of the mother is "index.php?option=com_fabrik&task=details.view&formid=3&listid=3&rowid=1" and one url of her son is "index.php?option=com_fabrik&task=details.view&formid=3&listid=3&rowid=8" What is the url...
  13. J

Thanks troester, I think with this plugin I solve it. How I can insert a link in a element and pass a parameter? For example, i have a list persons and a mother and father elements. In the detail view i show the item "person" but Can I insert a link to view the detail of the mother or father...
  14. J

Hi, is possible to write a select query to obtain the values of the dropdown or checkbox plugins? For example instead of add manually the values (value1, label1, value2, label 2, etc..) wirte select value, label from xxx. Thanks in advance
  15. J

Order the position of the elements in form

Thanks troester, Is there anyone who can help me design a template? I could pay for it a bit. I'm not designer :)
  16. J

Thanks troester, how can i create a custom template? There are some manual or examples for this? Theare some one that can help me? More thanks
  17. J

Any idea? Thanks
  18. J

Yes I knwow, but i want to change the position of elements in form. It's possible?
  19. J

Hi, is possible to order the position of the elements in a form? (now only have a column) Is posible move the elements inside form? how? Thanks in advance
  20. J

Hide or Show element

Don't work also with absolute path
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back