Search results

1. C

Incorrect To e-mail address

Using the backend Users Mass Mail service with BCC sends e-mails with the To address from the From configuration parameter and not the recipient's address from the user list. Joomla Version: 2.5.6 Fabrik Version: 3.0.5.2 GitHub applied: Fabrik-3.0.5-732 Browser: Firefox Joomla template used: Beez20
  2. C

List, Form, Group, and Element issues and questions

Fabrik backend issues: 1. When creating a new form with "Create a group with the same name as this form" = No, the option to assign an existing group is not offered. I can edit the group and add the form, but it is after the form is created. 2. Trashing a list with the option of "list and form...
  3. C

Invalid Token

Advanced search filter "Apply" always returns "Invalid Token". Joomla Version: 2.5.6 Fabrik Version: 3.0.5.2 GitHub applied: Fabrik-3.0.5-662 Browser: Firefox Joomla template used: Beez20
  4. C

CSV import via phpmysql

I was able to cleanly import 100K+ rows into mysql table using phpmysql. When I try to view data in Lists, I get the error: getData:Incorrect key file for table '/tmp/mysqltmp/#sql_15e2_0.MYI'; try to repair it SQL=SELECT SQL_CALC_FOUND_ROWS DISTINCT `dacvoters`.`Status` AS...
  5. C

JUser with cloaked email

A JUser form in an article shows email as a text box with all registered email address, each followed by the cloaking message "This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it." Element plug-in=user, user data=Email Joomla Version: 2.5.4 Fabrik...
  6. C

List/Form, JUser id, Group, MySQL error

Enviro: Joomla Version: 2.5.4 Fabrik Version: 3.0.5.2 Have you applied latest GitHub Update? (where applicable): Fabrik-3.0.5-360 Browser: IE8 URL to issue: http://www.wechooseamerica.org/index.php/volunteers/volunteerregistrationform Joomla template used: Beez20 Issue: Problems encountered...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

No members online now.
Back