Search results

1. P

Sales Force Plugin

Thanks Hugh. The way I understand it is that the plugin allows a Fabrik form to add or update data in a Salesforce (SF) table. The dropdown selection list only shows standard tables - what I'd like to know is if there is any way to use custom tables. At present I have a Cron job which...
  2. P

Sales Force Plugin

Friendly bump !
  3. P

Sales Force Plugin

The drop down table selection box in Fabrik only shows standard tables. Would the plug in code work with custom tables if the values in the selection box were edited - or is there more involved ?
  4. P

Sales Force Plugin

Sorry, tables added by a Sales Force User - objects with names ending in __c. They function as normal tables in most ways with a set of standard fields like Fabrik.
  5. P

Sales Force Plugin

It looks as though table syncing only works with selected standard tables and not with custom tables. Is this correct and if so has anyone done any work with custom table syncing for Fabrik data ? Thanks.
  6. P

Pre-Filter Queries

Thanks hugh - saves another gotcha !
  7. P

Pre-Filter Queries

Thanks very much for the explanation, the correct string and the links. I was using it in the content plugin. Just before getting your reply I 'cheated' with the + symbol and a nice set of boxes popped up which worked immediately. But knowing how to hand code it is better. Thanks for your...
  8. P

Pre-Filter Queries

I cannot find an example of a list pre-filter query. I want to filter the list so that only specific values for an element appear. The full element name is tblServicesList2___Location and I want just those records where this field has a value of "Hull". I have tried...
  9. P

Enter date and time separately, create a DateTime field

I had forgotten that the Calc plugin is not installed by default so I downloaded it. After that it was plain sailing. http://fabrikar.com/forums/index.php?wiki/calculation-element/ gave a good code snippet. And once I had remembered that field names are referenced with 3 underscores I was home...
  10. P

Enter date and time separately, create a DateTime field

I want to create a form to allow a date and time to be entered as separate fields and the save event to run some php to update a date time field, not visible in the user form. What is the best approach to do this ? Thanks.
  11. P

Calendar visualization fails to show tables list

Yes I now get both calendars with both custom and site database tables. Thanks to all for your help.
  12. P

Thanks Troester I have Full Calendar running on Fabrik 3.5 / J!3.6 Looks really good. I will build another F 3.5/J!3.6 and test without installing the plug-in (new) to see the difference. In order to refresh the 3.5 Fabrik download with the latest git, I download the git zip, unzip and ftp...
  13. P

Thanks for checking this out. I haven't yet tried the full calendar plugin for Fabrik - I presume it is Visualization Calendar Plug in 3.5 ? You mentioned earlier a git update to 3.5. The application where I want the visualization is currently 3.4.3 / J! 3.6 but before updating to Fabrik...
  14. P

No Hugh, the calendar plug in shows no tables, either local db or custom. The 'spinner', which indicates it is looking as applies for Media/Slide Show, does not appear.
  15. P

Thanks for this. Full calendar is a good application and it is good news that it should work with Fabrik. Thanks again.
  16. P

I am just selecting the dropdown value "Calendar" - so probably 'old calendar' ? I have used Full Calendar outside Fabrik - is this another alternative for showing Fabrik list data ?
  17. P

Expand the width of a form field

Is it possible to set the width of a form text box via the user interface or is it necessary to play with the css to achieve this ? Thanks.
  18. P

I am unable to see a list of tables from either the J! database or a custom database. Media and Slide show visualization options show tables from the custom database but not the site. None of the other plugins show any table options. Is there a current problem or am I doing something wrong ?
  19. P

Re-display previous value in form after submission

I am struggling to find a way to carry-forward a form value from the previous entry when creating new records. So if I am adding several records with the same date I'd like to enter the date on the first record and then see it displayed when I add subsequent records. I am trying to migrate two...
  20. P

Stopping Javascript "Record Saved" popup for Ajaxified List

Gentle bump - maybe this is just not possible ?
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back