Search results

1. F

Is there limit on amount of rows in lists in Fabrik?

When a list come close to about 400 records, it stops displaying in front end and page after loading for about 30sec finally throws 500 Internal Server Error. If I reduce number of records to about 300 it works (although is still slow). It doesn't matter how many rows I set to display at once...
  2. F

FastCGI problem

Do you try do display all the 400 rows at once? The table doesn't display now so I can't remember, but in backend, under Lists -> Navigation it is set to show 100 rows at once (is this correct setting for front end lists display?) How many elements do you have in the assoicated form?There are...
  3. F

FastCGI problem

Also this might be important, this site is eating a lot of memory, On current server I have 4GB so it should be ok, but when I moved it to another server to test that server has only 1GB and this single website used already 130% ! I just have default Joomla template with few tables, one with 400...
  4. F

FastCGI problem

Settings are: PHP 5.3.3 Mysql 5.0.77 Operating system Linux 2.6.32-042stab085.20 CPU GenuineIntel, Intel(R) Xeon(R) CPU E5-2665 0 @ 2.40GHz Apache/2.2.3 (CentOS) Here is more from my error_log: Fri Jul 11 12:26:39 2014] [error] Premature end of script headers: index.php, referer...
  5. F

FastCGI problem

I have VPS with full control, nothing has been changed, my host also confirmed that they haven't changed anything. I have moved the site to new server, 500 Error disappeared, but it take about 30 sec to load a page with table view (it has about 400 rows). Can the size of that table be a...
  6. F

FastCGI problem

I have a database that runs on Joomla 2.5.5 (Don't remember fabrik version but it hasn't been updated for a year), last month all the front end tables stopped working, subpages with those tables stopped loading and throw 500 Internal Server Error. I checked the logs and it looks like there is...
  7. F

COM_FABRIK_ERR_JOIN_TO_OTHER_DB

resolved the issue - resaved .htaccess file and url rewrite in settings again fixed the issue (or was just a coincidence..)
  8. F

COM_FABRIK_ERR_JOIN_TO_OTHER_DB

I have found similar thread but the solution posted there doesn't fix this error for me. I restored a backup using Akeeba, I created new database for new copy of the site. Home page works fine, but when I go to specific lists from menu it throws 500 Error : COM_FABRIK_ERR_JOIN_TO_OTHER_DB I...
  9. F

How to check who has deleted a record

I've just checked in database and you are right, the records are still there but just suddenly disappeared from the list, how can I put them back on the list? Client has reported that when trying to add new records, although it says new record added ok, it also doesn;t show up on the list, plus...
  10. F

Adding new records suddenly stopped working

Everything was working fine but suddenly adding new rows to the table doesn't work anymore, I fill the form, save it, it says record was added ok, but it doesn't show in the table. Also some other projects started disappearing if I make changes to it and click Save. What could be wrong?
  11. F

How to check who has deleted a record

Hi, I was wondering if there is any way at all to check if user, and who exactly that was, has deleted one row in the table (in frontend), it is suddenly gone and I don't know if it's fabrik issue or if someone has deleted it, is there any way of checking this?
  12. F

display read-only data from another table

How can I include content plugin within form details view? Is this correct way: I tried using display plugin and I've put this into default box: {fabrik view=details id=4} where id=4 is an Events_Bands form id, but it displays this data: Bands = 0 Where I want it to show the Events names here.
  13. F

Anyone please?
  14. F

Ordering repeated groups

Thanks cheesegrits! The code works perfectly, now the most recent ones additions are on top
  15. F

Exporting to pdf stopped working after upgarde

just built in joomla one
  16. F

Ordering repeated groups

Is it possible?
  17. F

Exporting to pdf stopped working after upgarde

i can't unfortunately, it is passwords protected as it's internal client database. For me changing template from 'admin' to 'default' didn't solve the issue - now when I click the pdf button it doesn't even show the save as popup but it goes to empty page: .../list/2/pdf?format=pdf, so admin...
  18. F

Let's say I have 'Events' and 'Bands' lists, relation is many to many, so I created the Events_Bands list and when you edit the Events list you can choose which Bands are playing by choosing their names from the drop down together with the date, so they are placed in a repeatable group so you...
  19. F

Hide default option from drop down in details view

Great, could you post here when it's done, it would be much easier using this new option instead of joins, thanks!
  20. F

Is it possible to display 'read-only' data from another list on the detailed view? I tried joining two tables but then it also adds editable dropdown to the form which I don't want. I also tried using "Show related data links" form option, and it's kind of what I need but it only shows a link...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

No members online now.
Back